- Apie įmonę
Are you passionate about data and keeping services up and running?In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Provide day to day maintenance and support of Regulatory Reporting IT services to ensure timely, reliable, high-quality delivery of reporting services to our partners
- Execute technical lifecycle activities and propose improvements to raise the efficiency and reduce complexity of maintenance
- Respond to service related requests and incidents in production environment
- Work in one of the largest data warehouses in the Nordic
- On daily basis work in an agile, cross-functional team
- Higher education (or acquiring) in IT or work experience in area
- Experience with databases and SQL
- Willingness to perform routine activities as well as ability to react swiftly, analyze and solve incidents
- Strong communication and cooperation skills
- Pro-active and solution-oriented approach to work
- Great analytical skills, ability to understand the details as well as broader picture
- Ability to professionally deal with stressful situations when time is critical and it is needed to self-organize and prioritize your work
- It´s a merit if you have knowledge in Regulatory Reporting domain or experience with ETL processes
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference."Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Liene Jeraševa, your future leaderWe look forward to your application at 04.06.2023. the latest.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2700-4100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3200-4800 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2950-4450 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Nuotolinio darbo galimybė
Balasta dambis 15, 1048, Rīga
- Visa darbo diena
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 4000 – 6000
Galioja iki: 2023.10.06
€ 1360 – 2040
Galioja iki: 2023.10.02
€ 3440 – 5160
Galioja iki: 2023.10.05
€ 2500 – 4900
Galioja iki: 2023.10.27
€ 3800 – 5800
Galioja iki: 2023.10.27
€ 1600 – 2100
Galioja iki: 2023.12.27