- Apie įmonę
Project management, business needs vs IT solutions, innovation, digitalization, remote LNG terminals, international tenders, business trips, multicultural environment.
- Project management of international IT projects and digital business solutions;
- Working collaboratively with stakeholders to identify project requirements as well as communicating project status, risks and issues;
- Developing and maintaining project plans, schedules, budgets and resource plans;
- Monitoring project progress and identifying risks, issues and dependencies, taking corrective actions;
- Ensuring cyber security compliance;
- Ensuring adherence to project management processes, methodologies and best practices.
From 3100 EUR gross monthly salary, annual performance related bonus;
Additional financial and non-financial benefits - health insurance, hybrid work possibilities, free parking, etc.;
International career in a strategically important company;
Building your know-how and your ambitions globally;
Opportunity to travel and learn about other cultures outside the travel brochure;
Let's negotiate other working conditions that are important to you!
GREAT IF YOU HAD:
- At least 5 years of proven track record on IT systems project management or participation in IT projects (international projects considered advantageous);
- Understanding the basic principles of IT products and structures / architectures;
- University degree in IT or a related project management field;
- Knowledge of complex data structures, UX, IT software development principles, etc.;
- Advanced level of using MS Project and O365 related tools;
- Fluency in Lithuanian and English languages;
- A good track record on working with Agile/Scrum methodologies as well as project management certification (PRINCE2 or other PM related) (considered advantageous);
- Strategic, analytical, customer-oriented mindset, perseverance, nature of the innovator with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills;
- Ability and willingness to travel;
- Knowledge of Navision and DocLogix systems (would be beneficial).
Papildoma informacija: variable annual performance related bonus.
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Nuotolinio darbo galimybė
Konstitucijos pr. 21, 09306, Vilnius
- Visa darbo diena
8 695 40 787
KN is an international group of companies, an operator of oil products and liquefied natural gas (LNG) terminals. The company operates two oil terminals in Lithuania, large-scale LNG terminals in Lithuania and Brazil, and a small-scale LNG reloading station in Lithuania. The company has contributed to more than ten different LNG projects around the world, and is currently providing commercial operation services for Germany's first floating LNG terminal in the port of Wilhelmshaven and advising the Italian energy company Snam FSRU Italia in the start-up of a greenfield FSRU based LNG terminal project in the port of Piombino.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 4132.24 – 5785.12
Galioja iki: 2023.09.28
€ 4200 – 5650
Galioja iki: 2023.10.14
€ 3070 – 4605
Galioja iki: 2023.10.01
€ 2500 – 3800
Galioja iki: 2023.10.04
€ 4000 – 6500
Galioja iki: 2023.10.05
Galioja iki: 2023.10.01