- Apie įmonę
Are you passionate about streamlining business processes and driving digital transformation through the implementation of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems? We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP Consultant to join our dynamic team. As an Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP consultant, you will play a crucial role in contributing to the successful deployment of our ERP system, ensuring optimal utilization and integration across our organization.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including stakeholders, business analysts, and developers, to understand business requirements and translate them into efficient ERP solutions.
- Conduct thorough analysis of existing systems, processes, and data to identify gaps and propose appropriate system configurations.
- Design and configure the Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP system to meet business needs, ensuring data integrity, process automation, and best practices are followed.
- Develop and execute comprehensive test plans to validate system functionality, troubleshoot issues, and recommend solutions.
- Collaborate with technical teams to oversee system integrations with other applications and ensure data integrity throughout the ERP ecosystem.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest Microsoft Dynamics AX functionality and contribute to continuous system improvement initiatives.
- Proficiency in the English language is required, and fluency in Russian is considered advantageous.
- Experience working as analyst/ consultant/ project manager with any ERP system (experience working with MS Dynamics AX would be a huge plus);
- Experience in preparing functional design documents and/or documenting business processes;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX modules, particularly of Finance;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify system gaps and propose effective solutions;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively collaborate with diverse teams and stakeholders;
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work independently, and meet project deadlines;
- Ability to see and impact the operations of the largest DIY company in the Baltics.
- Private health insurance.
- Hybrid work model, with guaranteed parking space once you're in the office.
- Ability to purchase goods at "Senukai" with an employee discount.
Join AX team and become an integral part of our organization's digital transformation journey. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and opportunities for professional growth and development!
- Kaunas, Kauno apskritis, Lietuva
- Visa darbo diena
Alliance for Recruitment is the biggest recruitment agency in the Baltics, servicing clients in CEE & Nordics and creating a brighter future for people around! We are the largest headhunting house measured by capacity, a number of successful placements, and annual growth, raising a high-performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
Our client Kesko Senukai is one of the largest companies in Lithuania engaged in retail, wholesale and online trading of building materials, repairs, household goods, home furnishings, interior design, electronics, gardening and leisure goods, energy, financial, mobile and charitable activities.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2500 – 8200
Galioja iki: 2023.10.15
€ 5000 – 7500
Galioja iki: 2023.10.25
€ 4000 – 5000
Galioja iki: 2023.10.01
Galioja iki: 2023.10.14
€ 5000 – 10000
Galioja iki: 2023.10.06
€ 3000 – 5000
Galioja iki: 2023.10.14