- Apie įmonę
As an Agile Delivery Manager, you will work in close collaboration with our development teams to ensure the successful delivery of our products. You will facilitate and drive the continuous improvement of the teams daily work and help them to feel safe and able to challenge and contribute ideas. As from an Agile delivery manager, we expect that your adaptability will overcome different challenges along with your ability to develop strong relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Talent management;
- Building best in class Product Ownership team;
- Coordinating the execution of the roadmap with Product management;
- Product/Tech co-ordination;
- Dependency management;
- Fortnightly Delivery meetings;
- 3 Year planning;
- Consistent & clear regular reporting of progress & status.
- At least 3+ years of experience of leading teams - supporting and developing people;
- Agile project management skills and working practices;
- Experience of providing delivery leadership across delivery teams;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken word with an ability to successfully engage with clients, managers and stakeholders at all levels within a business;
- Attractive compensation and benefits package including private health and accident insurance, extra holidays, pension fund;
- Flexible working arrangements work remotely or from our modern office in Kaunas;
- A dedicated L&D budget to foster growth and development opportunities;
- Opportunity to travel to our other offices;
- Work with people who are passionate about technology and the business domain.
- Kaunas, Kauno apskritis, Lietuva
- Visa darbo diena
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in the Baltics measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - OAG is a leading global travel data provider, that has been powering the growth and innovation of the air travel ecosystem since 1929. Every day, we support millions of journeys across the globe, enabling a simpler, seamless, and more enjoyable travel experience. With the worlds largest network of schedules and status data, and leading-edge analytics tools, we enable our customers to make smarter decisions, better adapt to change, and create exceptional customer experiences. We partner with some of the biggest global brands, airports, airlines, travel operators, and fast-growing start-ups to design the best services available today, and the finest innovations of tomorrow. Now they are looking for Quality Assurance Engineer to join the team in Kaunas.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 4500 – 4500
Galioja iki: 2023.10.13
€ 1 – 1
Galioja iki: 2023.09.29
€ 1704 – 3012
Galioja iki: 2023.10.26
€ 5000 – 8000
Galioja iki: 2023.09.30
€ 5000 – 10000
Galioja iki: 2023.10.06
€ 3300 – 4100
Galioja iki: 2023.09.28