- Apie įmonę
Leader, Payments Vilnius, Lithuania
Are you looking to build a career in the financial services sector? Are you ready to bring your customer service, business, and administrative skills to a global organization committed to making financial services accessible to people everywhere? Then its time to join Western Union as a Leader in Payments.
Western Union powers your pursuit.
The Leader in Payments is responsible for the overall optimization and improvement of the payment process by conceptualizing and implementing process improvement projects. In addition, he is responsible for partnering with different vendors that supports Western Unions payment capabilities.
- Responsible for managing vendor relationships, resolving day to day issues, and supporting strategic initiatives.
- Responsible for reporting, monitoring, and optimizing payment performance.
- Actively work with the project management team to complete detailed business requirements, assess impacts of projects, and ensure key tasks are incorporated to project plans. Engage in project releases and user acceptance testing.
- Responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining new processes for both new and existing payment methods.
- Experience in global payment e-commerce role, required focus on customer-not-present, preferred experience as a merchant.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Management experience in start-up or large organization.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to interact with many departments and levels of Management.
- Strong knowledge required of Payment Gateways, Acquirers, Processors and Associations
- Experience managing chargebacks and collections.
- Proven ability to effectively analyze data and present solid recommendations.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle stringent deadlines.
- Proven ability to work across teams to develop and document business requirements.
- Undergraduate degree in business.
- 7+ years of financial industry experience.
- 7+ years of management experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft products.
We make financial services accessible to humans everywhere. Join us for whats next.
Western Union is positioned to become the worlds most accessible financial services company transforming lives and communities. Were a diverse and passionate customer-centric team of over 8,000 employees serving 200 countries and territories, reaching customers and receivers around the globe. More than moving money, we design easy-to-use products and services for our digital and physical financial ecosystem that help our customers move forward.
Just as we help our global customers prosper, we support our employees in achieving their professional aspirations. Youll have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and build a career, as well as receive a great compensation package. If youre ready to help drive the future of financial services, its time for Western Union. Learn more about our purpose and people at https://careers.westernunion.com/.
The monthly gross base salary range is 4250 6375 EUR. This range represents the anticipated low and high end of the salary for this position. This role is also eligible to receive an annual bonus that aligns with individual and company performance. Actual salaries will vary and are based on factors such as a candidates qualifications, skills, and competencies.
You will also have access to short-term incentives, multiple health insurance options, accident and life insurance, and access to best-in-class development platforms, to name a few
(https://careers.westernunion.com/global-benefits/). Please see the location-specific benefits below and note that your Recruiter may share additional role-specific benefits during your interview process or in an offer of employment.
Your Lithuania specific benefits include:
- Private Health Insurance (5 options)
- Life & Accident Insurance
- Additional days off
- Wide variety of discounts and special offers
- Volunteering activities
- Referral program
Western Union values in-person collaboration, learning, and ideation whenever possible. We believe this creates value through common ways of working and supports the execution of enterprise objectives which will ultimately help us achieve our strategic goals. By connecting face-to-face, we are better able to learn from our peers, problem-solve together, and innovate.
Our Hybrid Work Model categorizes each role into one of three categories. Western Union has determined the category of this role to be Hybrid. This is defined as a flexible working arrangement that enables employees to divide their time between working from home and working from an office location. The expectation is to work from the office a minimum of three days a week.
We are passionate about diversity. Our commitment is to provide an inclusive culture that celebrates the unique backgrounds and perspectives of our global teams while reflecting the communities we serve. We do not discriminate based on race, colour, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran status. The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including those with disabilities, during the recruitment process, following applicable laws.
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
J. Balčikonio g. 9, Vilnius 08314
- Visa darbo diena
Western Union is a company on the move! We believe that when money moves, better things can happen. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far, or NGO’s in the most remote communities on Earth, Western Union helps people and business move money globally. We have a rich legacy of innovation, and are continuing to develop new and more convenient ways for our customers to send and receive money through digital, mobile and retail channels. We have a combined digital and retail network that spans over 200 countries and territories. Some companies specialize in cash-based retail money transfer and others play only in digital. We are leaders in both!
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity, and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of more than 8,000 employees who are committed to helping move money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage. Sound like you? Apply now!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together. Who knows; your unique point of view could be the key to our next groundbreaking idea. We’d love to explore that possibility!
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://careers.westernunion.com/
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3000 – 6000
Galioja iki: 2023.10.01
€ 5000 – 6500
Galioja iki: 2023.10.08
€ 4400 – 4400
Galioja iki: 2023.10.25
€ 6000 – 7000
Galioja iki: 2023.10.12
€ 8000 – 8000
Galioja iki: 2023.10.19
Galioja iki: 2023.10.06