- Apie įmonę
Define & Govern intercompany process (setup, billing, reconciliation). Responsible for enabling the new Transactional model with a clearly defined process. Enable Record to Report (R2R) process governance, monitor performance and drive process optimisation activities. Ensure that standard process, systems, documentation, compliance are in place to provide highly effective and efficient end-to-end processes for the BMI Group. Act as a subject matter expert (SME) and key functional contact for key stakeholders in all matters concerning the InterCompany & Transactional Model process, policy, external benchmarks, new tool implementation and approval of changes in existing systems. Work with cross-functional teams to collect and validate feedback on current process inefficiencies and support issue resolution, demonstrate and implement processes to improve operational efficiency, all with a strong sense of ownership and urgency.
- Have a deep understanding of defined business processes, how they are related up and downstream to the larger end to end process,
- Manages the appropriate core process documentation and support development of Policies, SOPs, Work Instructions & Training material; approving any local exceptions to the core process
- Develop and Support R2R Audits
- Defining & deploying global set of monitoring metrics, KPIs & process adherence metrics. Defining targets, using external benchmarking & best practice
- Establishing operational reviews with functional leaders and key stakeholders, identifying & leading global improvements
- Establishes continuous improvement culture, empowering and supporting local optimization
- Document and refine a demand pipeline for future innovation, utilising industry best practice, new technology and strategic initiatives
- Ensure changes to processes are executed and managed through the appropriate governance methodologies and forums
- Engage with operational and global functional teams to establish a forum for collaboration, info sharing & alignment on future priorities
- Manage project(s) issues and risks to mitigate impact to baseline
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous Global Process Ownership experience and/or establishing IC COE (highly desirable)
- Minimum 10 years Solid experience in Finance/Intercompany business processes
- Highly effective communicator with excellent stakeholder engagement and management
- Proactive and able to bring outside in perspective to enable a world class GPO organization
- Ability to unify strategy with operational delivery.
- Experienced in relevant solution area (SAP, S4HANA,) and Intercompany tools
- Lean Six Sigma, Agile, Project management experience
- Fluent in Business English both written and oral
- Ability to shape and be part of creating new Shared Services Centre.
- Vibrant and diverse work environment with a lot of opportunities to gather various experience.
- Career growth, progression, and promotion opportunities.
- International and talented team.
- Hybrid working model.
- Bonus salary once a year depending on performance.
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Visa darbo diena
Alliance for Recruitment is the biggest recruitment agency in the Baltics, servicing clients in CEE & Nordics and creating a brighter future for people around! We are the largest headhunting house measured by capacity, a number of successful placements, and annual growth, raising a high-performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
We are happy to announce that our client - BMI Group is establishing its Global Business Services Center in Vilnius, Lithuania. BMI Group is the largest manufacturer of flat and pitched roofing and waterproofing solutions throughout Europe with a significant presence in parts of Asia and Africa. BMI Group is a Standard Industries company - a privately-held global industrial company headquartered in New York City and parent company of a number of industrial manufacturers, roofing and solar companies, along with related real estate and investment platforms. Together - it is the largest roofing and waterproofing business in the world.
Company operates in over 80 countries with over 20,000 employees. The Standard ecosystem spans a broad array of holdings, technologies and investments as well as world-class building solutions, performance materials, real estate and next-generation solar technology.
With more than 100 positions filled in BMI Global Business Services Lithuania company invites to join Finance and Accounting professionals team.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3000 – 3800
Galioja iki: 2023.10.04
€ 2800 – 3400
Galioja iki: 2023.09.28
€ 2300 – 3000
Galioja iki: 2023.10.14
€ 7500 – 8300
Galioja iki: 2023.10.06
€ 4120 – 6180
Galioja iki: 2023.10.06
€ 3400 – 5100
Galioja iki: 2023.10.11