- Apie įmonę
Are you passionate about new challenges to establish Kafka's platform, ready to take the lead and do it in Agile Ways of Working?In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Work in a multi-cultural, multi-tasking and challenging environment across the Swedbank Group and different teams.
- Design, develop and maintain Kafka's messaging platform for Swedbank Group.
- Follow industry standards: Integration as a Service, DevOps and Agile.
- Ensure stable and high-quality deliveries as well as continuous stability of the integrations and services managed by the team.
- Ensure, that Kafka platform is up and running 24x7.
- Solve and deploy solutions related to incidents or problems.
- Act as team player in the cross functional team, be proactive, self-organized and constantly improve the way of working.
- Continuously update existing documentation for the service.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field, or a great reason for not having one.
- Strong Software Engineering fundamentals.
- Experience with Java, Jenkins, Git, Docker and Linux.
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, MS Teams.
- Contribute in all areas: analyze, design, develop, test and maintain services delivered by the team.
- Participate and follow maintenance processes (incident, problem, event as applicable).
- Ensure quality awareness and care when designing, building and maintaining software.
- Experience with Kafka is an advantage
- You wish to work with cross-border teams and youre proficient in English (both written and spoken).
- Team-oriented, open-minded, communicative and eager to learn fast.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. Its all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference."Join our team and...
You will get the opportunity to work with cross-border agile teams to deliver challenging and critical solution for the whole Swedbank Group. We offer great possibilities to develop your technical and personal skills. Looking forward to meet you!" Justinas Jurkonis, your future leader
Recruiting manager: Justinas Jurkonis, phone number +37061674692.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 4100-6100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
Konstitucijos pr. 20a, 09319, Vilnius
- Visa darbo diena
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 4320 – 6480
Galioja iki: 2023.12.20
€ 1600 – 2100
Galioja iki: 2023.12.27
€ 3305 – 4215
Galioja iki: 2024.01.19
Galioja iki: 2024.01.16
€ 2300 – 4100
Galioja iki: 2023.12.06
€ 3300 – 5900
Galioja iki: 2023.12.06