- Apie įmonę
Im Lena Durvik and I´m leading a great team of people developing, launching and maintaining products in our Network security area such as Firewalls, DDoS protection, DNS Premium filtering as well as Datacenters, Private cloud and Landing zones in our markets. We have a high ambition to expand our product portfolio to reach new segments and markets and we are currently looking for a talented- Product Development Manager in Security Automation and Network Security services. In this role you are technically responsible for our new Automated Security product as well as for our Network security products DDoS, Secure Remote User (TSRU) and DNS filtering. The Product Development Manager works in close partnership with the Common Product Manager and the Product Managers (Locally placed in our markets) to deliver on roadmap to fulfil the business units demands and customer needs. You will work with our common platforms in all Telias footprints, and support movement from legacy to target.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Have a full technical responsibility of the products to ensure a superior technical product throughout the product life cycle with continuous improvements.
- Make the product ready to launch by securing technical readiness.
- Technical documentation, product performance and customer satisfaction KPIs, compliance to business continuity and security frameworks, and product related sustainability aspects
- Understand how they interconnect to other implemented and planned products (incl IT systems and technical platforms)
- Identify and address costs that are to be included in the overall cost of the product (including improvement proposals).
- Product and service development tasks in Telias Scaled Agile Framework
- Planning and refinement of business and enabler features of the common development EPICs
- Development work on user stories of the features
- Support and development work in the Telia business units rollout EPICs
- Product support to Business managers, sales units, and service production teams
Is this you?
We think that you are a self-driven and proactive person who has a deep technical knowledge in the area. You have a Solid understanding and experience working with Security and Network services and proven experience in participating and driving successful projects in cross functional teams where you thrive in improvements that makes a difference for our customers!
In short, we believe that you are:
- Self-driven and proactive
- Easy to learn
- Natural to share information and knowledge to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Team player
Your Experience and technical knowledge:
- Previous Product Owner/Product Development experience
- Experienced in participating and driving successful projects in cross functional teams
- IP networks and Cyber security knowledge and experience
- Fortinet stack
- Palo Alto XSOAR
- Microsoft cloud (limited to Defender for x and Sentinel)
What will you find at our home?
We believe that people thrive in a purpose driven and values-oriented culture. Welcome to Telia, the home to your next big opportunity. You will be part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT & telecommunications is not just our business, its our passion. You will join a
winning team, work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
Working in this position you will receive a base salary from 2 955 to 4 432 Eur (gross) monthly (this is a reference range; exact salary will depend on your competences). Plus annual bonuses which vary, depending on your competencies and yours and Telia results. Besides, for each employee Telia has additional employee benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plan
- Various Telia and partners' discounts and offers
- Additional vacation days
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment
- 20 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics
Does this sound like you, dont hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job, you are welcome to contact me at +46 709 67 93 30 or email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline. Application deadline is 2023-09-30.
In the last steps required controls will be performed.
Welcome to Telia – let's make better happen!
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
Lvivo g. 37, Vilnius
- Visa darbo diena
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://teliacompany.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/Telia_careers/
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3500 – 4500
Galioja iki: 2023.12.27
€ 1392 – 2088
Galioja iki: 2023.12.12
€ 3070 – 4600
Galioja iki: 2023.12.12
€ 3200 – 4500
Galioja iki: 2023.12.06