- Apie įmonę
Are you passionate about Linux and automation?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Be a team player, develop and maintain services delivered by the team. Strive for automation and standardization.
- Collaborate with other team members to constantly improve the way of working within the cross-functional team, the tech stream, between tech streams and value streams.
- Support the Product Owner in finding a good balance between life cycle management, maintenance, regulatory compliance as well as development.
- Provide input and assure adherence to architectural roadmaps and improved standards and guidelines.
What is needed in this role:
- At least 3+ years working with Linux, experience with Red Hat Linux is considered a plus.
- Wide view of full stack, that includes virtualization and application systems is needed to succeed in this role.
- Experience with automation platforms like Puppet and Ansible.
- Experience in building automation and automating regular maintenance tasks, knowledge in working with public Cloud is considered a plus.
- Program and scripting skills in: Python, Ansible, Shell Script.
- The ability to work in an international team with occasional need to travel.
- Fluency in English, written and oral.
- Self-managed, driven, able to make decisions and communicate.
What we offer when you join us:
- An open, simple and caring culture.
- Opportunity to create the best experience for our customers.
- An international, sustainable and inclusive work environment.
- Development opportunities and advancement in your career.
- Flexible working options.
- Access to Group performance program, company pension plan, optional health insurance, and other benefits.
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly solving challenges. We value healthy lifestyle and a work-life balance. Hoping to meet you soon!" - Hanna Lindeberg, your future leaderWe look forward to your application at 27.09.2023 the latest.
Recruiting manager: Hanna Lindeberg (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2400-3600 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2900-4300 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2750-4150 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Nuotolinio darbo galimybė
- Visa darbo diena
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 8000 – 9500
Galioja iki: 2023.12.15
€ 3600 – 4400
Galioja iki: 2023.12.10
€ 2917 – 4377
Galioja iki: 2023.12.13
€ 7400 – 10000
Galioja iki: 2023.12.09
€ 6600 – 11500
Galioja iki: 2023.12.14
€ 3500 – 4500
Galioja iki: 2023.12.14