- Apie įmonę
Do you want to be responsible for the solution architecture enabling our digital channels for over 4 million customers? We are looking for an experienced Software ART Architect to Digital Solutions Sweden, Group Channels & Technologies.
Do you want to develop modern scalable architecture and propose design decisions working closely with our domain architects? Do you want to be part of our SAFE journey working closely with the Chief Product Owner, business stakeholders and cross functional development teams? Do you love communicating complex topics in an easy way, interacting with specialized software engineer and business stakeholders? This is the job for you!In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Design and develop software architecture solutions that meet business and IT needs.
- Be part of a part of a specific VDE - Agile Release Train (ART) and responsible for the realization of solution architecture creating and communicating IT solutions that fulfil business requirements while following architectural guidelines
- Analyse and define software architecture requirements, including scalability, maintainability, and reliability
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and cross functional development teams to understand their needs and develop solutions that align with Swedbanks overall strategy
- Empower and guide software engineers in their daily tasks
- Evaluate new technologies and make recommendations on their adoption.
- Start a learning curve and become an expert in common function fields such as corporate entitlements, digital KYC/Onboarding, open banking and document management
- Ensuring architecture compliance or seeking adjustments based on emergent design decisions, working closely with the Domain Architects.
- Participate in Architecture governance of platforms, development processes, evolution, and support
- Experience of leading architectural work in a domain within Swedbank or another large corporation
- Experience of leading and guiding software engineers with regards to architecture- and design
- Drive architectural work and be a representee and collaborate with architects in other business areas within Swedbank
- Active participation in cross-functional communication, a customer-centric mindset, and engagement in making others understand complex problems in the domain area. Be able to explain and communicate complex topics in an easy way
- A solution-orientated mindset with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills as well as a genuine interest for innovation.
- Demonstrated experience of designing, building, and delivering solutions and products as well as being a team-player in our agile development environments
- Have a genuine interest to learn new skills and to coach and help others to succeed
- An academic degree in appropriate IT discipline
- Knowledge in the Swedish language is an advantage
- An open, simple and caring culture
- Opportunity to create the best experience for our customers
- An international, sustainable and inclusive work environment
- Development opportunities and advancement in your career
- Flexible working options
- Access to Group performance program, company pension plan, optional health insurance, and other benefits
be part of an international, skilled, and ambitious team of professionals, who jointly deliver a wide spectrum of business-critical digital products and services to our customers. You will play an important role in creating the best experiences for our customers. We offer a friendly atmosphere where collaboration and teamwork are key to successful deliveries." Caroline Bäckman, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 23.10.2023.
Location: Stockholm, Umeå, Tallinn or Vilnius
Recruiting manager: Caroline Bäckman +46(0)705605232
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson +46 8 58 59 44 37
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +46 8 58 59 02 88
If you are employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 4100-6100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered...
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Nuotolinio darbo galimybė
Landsvägen 40, 172 63, Sundbyberg
- Visa darbo diena
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3910 – 6200
Galioja iki: 2023.12.04
€ 4400 – 6600
Galioja iki: 2023.12.10
€ 3760 – 5640
Galioja iki: 2023.12.22
€ 4000 – 8000
Galioja iki: 2023.12.10
€ 3500 – 4500
Galioja iki: 2023.12.27
€ 5000 – 7500
Galioja iki: 2023.12.07