- Apie įmonę
Do you want to be a part of shaping the future of payment fraud prevention at one of the largest financial institutions in Northern Europe?
Now you have that opportunity to become part of the Card and Payment Fraud Analytics (CPFA) team of Danske Banks 1st Line Financial Crime organisation. Our team is responsible for executing Danske Banks Fraud strategy, creating an enhanced customer experience, and reducing the impact of Fraud. Moreover, we are responsible for ensuring an agile, high-performing fraud detection setup across card, internet banking, and mobile payments.
We are looking for a Senior Fraud Data Analyst to join the team, which is comprised of 9 dedicated experts in different areas of expertise and located both in Lithuania and Denmark.
You have an important role in securing our customers and the bank against payment fraud on a daily basis using data for rule-based fraud detection. You will not be creating Machine Learning models, as that is covered by our Data Scientists.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
- Optimise our fraud screening system to reduce false positives and ensure maximum efficiency in detecting fraudulent activities
- Analyse fraudulent transaction patterns, identify trends, and provide actionable insights to mitigate risks and losses
- Propose improvements to our existing fraud detection systems based on data-driven analysis and insights
- Participate in internal and external fraud intelligence initiatives, stay up-to-date on industry trends, and incorporate relevant findings into our systems and strategies
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement effective fraud prevention strategies and policies
- Create and maintain detailed reports and visualisations to communicate findings and recommendations to stakeholders and management
- 3+ years of experience in an analytical or operational role, preferably within the financial crime-related industry
- Advanced SQL skills, with a proven ability to analyse large and complex datasets
- Proficiency in creating BI reports and visualisations using tools such as Tableau, Power BI, or similar
- Comprehensive analytical and problem-solving skills, with a keen attention to detail
- Great communication skills, with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Open-mindedness, with a willingness to consider new ideas and perspectives
- Ownership of your area of expertise, proactively seeking ways to enhance processes and systems
- Advanced skills in spoken and written English
We truly encourage applications from enthusiastic candidates with partially overlapping backgrounds.
Monthly salary range from 2600 EUR to 3900 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Third pillar pension fund
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Visa darbo diena
Senior Fraud Data Analyst in CPFA team
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3360 – 5040
Galioja iki: 2023.12.15
€ 1800 – 2130
Galioja iki: 2023.12.07
€ 3000 – 4300
Galioja iki: 2023.12.09
Galioja iki: 2024.01.14
€ 4000 – 6000
Galioja iki: 2023.12.24
€ 3400 – 5100
Galioja iki: 2023.12.29