- Apie įmonę
Would you like to grow your personal and professional skills in an international environment and hold responsibility to deliver business needs for corporate customers within solutions related to accounts opening, management, onboarding processes and deposits products? We are looking for a proactive and customer service minded team member!
With us you have the opportunity to:
- Initiate and participate in the projects related to product development by representing country customers needs and perform testing before production.
- Coordinate business development, ensure delivery and process efficiency.
- Manage, supervise, maintain and improve operation of accounts and deposits solutions in Lithuania. Keep competence about the products and share knowledge with employees involved in sales.
- Manage business development projects and implementation locally.
- Drive for learning new things and taking on new challenges.
- Give input for further product development and perform project manager role for the product localization.
- Maintain and improve local procedures related to processes and products covered by area. Keep procedures and product information (including web) up to date.
- University degree.
- Ability to use Office software (such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) on a good level.
- Solid knowledge of corporate banking business and products.
- Customer oriented approach, combined with good networking and interpersonal skills.
- Very good communication skills in English, both oral and written.
- An open, simple and caring culture.
- Opportunity to create the best experience for our customers.
- An international, sustainable and inclusive work environment.
- Development opportunities and advancement in your career.
- Flexible working options.
- Access to Group performance program, company pension plan, optional health insurance, and other benefits.
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value, and increasing Swedbanks competitive advantage. You will have responsibility and great opportunities for your professional development and supportive learning environment for acquisition of needed knowledge and skills where I as a manager will fully support you to be successful and deliver the best result. Dace Kalnciema, your future leader.We look forward to your application at 09.10.2023 the latest.
Recruiting manager: Dace Kalnciema +37122305852
Recruiter: Lina Jurkaitytė +37062424411
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2550-3850 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Nuotolinio darbo galimybė
Konstitucijos pr. 20a, 09319, Vilnius
- Visa darbo diena
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3827 – 4784
Galioja iki: 2023.12.08
€ 2807 – 3967
Galioja iki: 2023.12.09
€ 4100 – 5800
Galioja iki: 2023.12.07
€ 2350 – 3526
Galioja iki: 2023.12.13
€ 2500 – 4500
Galioja iki: 2023.12.20
€ 2700 – 4000
Galioja iki: 2023.12.06