- Apie įmonę
Girteka Europe West is on a mission to become Europe's largest asset-heavy logistics provider. We invest heavily in the latest technologies, green solutions, and product development to fulfill the strictest demands of top European brands. Our entrepreneurial team is preparing for a growth leap, and we are confident that we will become a 1B EUR company by the end of 2023. Our high ambitions require equally ambitious people to join our ranks. We offer the opportunity to take part in driving the success of our business and making a meaningful impact on our company. We foster an engaging, and supportive working environment, enabling professional growth and possibilities for career advancement within the company.
- Maintain strong, long lasting, collaborative partnerships with existing customers and build relationships with newly acquired ones.
- Systematically analyze the needs and requirements of assigned customer portfolio as well as market trends and competititive environment in order to identify further development opportunities.
- Oversee the execution of current agreements with customers to ensure planned volumes and revenue are met.
- Design tailor made proposals and initiate new projects with customers to achieve or exceed sales targets.
- Negotiate transportation terms and conditions with assigned customers.
- Work collaboratively with Operational staff to solve problems and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Positive and energetic personality, willingness to perform and get things done.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Analytical skills and ability to develop client-focused solutions.
- Proven experience in sales, customer success, or account management field.
- Excellent command of English and other language would be advantage (French, Italian, German or Polish).
- Higher education.
- Ability to go on business trips.
- Career opportunities: 77% of our management has grown along with the company and as many as 30% of our colleagues progress up the career ladder every year.
- Learning and development: participating in internal and external training, seminars, working sessions, mentoring, and management programs.
- Health and well-being: Health insurance with the possibility of choosing the most relevant program. 50% compensation for both breakfast and lunch, free fruits and cakes. Opportunity to play sports and use our partners discounts.
- Flexibility: our company offers the opportunity to work for 30 days from any EU or Schengen country. We have set up a special fund for those who want to volunteer, and we provide off days to give you time to volunteer.
- Collaborative culture: We believe in the power of teamwork and people connection because we can only create value by achieving results together and supporting career advancement, therefore we have an office-first approach with occasional possibilities to work from home.
- Rewards and recognition: Rewards on work anniversary occasions, days off during your birthday, and holiday gifts are included. Team-building events, various initiatives, and like-minded clubs.
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
Laisves av. 36
- Visa darbo diena
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://www.girteka.eu/
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2500 – 3000
Galioja iki: 2023.12.21
Galioja iki: 2023.12.22
€ 1450 – 2000
Galioja iki: 2023.12.28
€ 1500 – 1900
Galioja iki: 2023.12.20
€ 2000 – 3500
Galioja iki: 2023.12.31
€ 2000 – 3980
Galioja iki: 2023.12.20