- Apie įmonę
Are you an experienced Risk Analyst with leadership ambitions? Are you excited about leading and mentoring others while being a specialist? Join our team as a Chapter Lead for one of the Risk Analyst Chapters in the Risk Tribe, where youll have an important part in delivering portfolio management insights for Group Risk Management and decision makers at Danske Bank while leading a team of Risk Analysts.
The Agile matrix model purposefully separates the task-and-goal oriented leadership (the What set by the Product Owner) from the people leadership (Chapter Lead) as well as setting and framing of the standards for the Risk Analysis discipline across the Risk Tribe (the How set by the Chapter), when delivering technology and solutions in the Squads of the Risk Tribe.
As a Chapter Lead for Risk Analysts, you are consequently expected to be focussed on the teams personal development and performance cycle as well as mentoring the chapter for mastery of Risks Analysts craftsmanship, growth and learning of new skills.
The Risk Tribe brings together business and IT professionals into cross-functional teams and enables us to work in a truly Agile and empowered organisation. Each of these teams is self-organised and empowers its members to take their decisions while working on products and services.
The main responsibilities of the Chapter Lead are to build up the right capabilities in the technical people in the Tribe, equipping them with the skills, tools, and standard approaches to deliver functional excellence, and ensuring that they are focused on delivering value to the business.
Being the Chapter Lead is therefore a great place to hone your soft skills.
- Lead a team of approximately ten Risk Analysts, providing guidance, mentorship, and best practices to improve the execution of chapter members responsibilities
- Support modernization of existing reporting and setting up new BI self-service solutions
- Lead by example and setting up standards of excellence for other Risk Analysts in the daily work
- Create a collaborative and inclusive work culture, promoting cross-functional communication among team members in India, Lithuania and Denmark
- Be a member of the larger Risk Tribe leadership team
- Masters degree in finance, economics, mathematics or related fields
- Leadership experience in previous positions
- Proven experience as a Risk Analyst, with a great understanding of risk management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with SQL and visualisation tools like e.g., Tableau or PowerBI
- Preferably experience from HR responsibility in previous positions
- Advanced English language skills
Monthly salary range from 3840 EUR to 5760 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Third pillar pension fund
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Visa darbo diena
Johanna Maria Belfrage Nesse
+47 41363549/ email@example.com
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 4000 – 8000
Galioja iki: 2023.12.10
€ 3910 – 6200
Galioja iki: 2023.12.04
€ 3760 – 5640
Galioja iki: 2023.12.22
€ 6000 – 9000
Galioja iki: 2023.12.10
€ 5000 – 7500
Galioja iki: 2023.12.07
€ 3140 – 5785
Galioja iki: 2023.12.10