- Apie įmonę
Are you the Transaction Monitoring Specialist we are looking for?
The Transaction Monitoring Controls Team forms part of the 1st Line Financial Crime Transformation, Risk, and Control function and is responsible for advising on and ensuring appropriate controls are identified, implemented, and maintained to handle the banks evolving financial crime risk landscape.
The Transaction Monitoring Specialist will play a key role in driving the requirement and design of the control and process mechanisms necessary to promote efficient and effective transaction monitoring of applicable risks across the Banks products, services, and customers. The coverage of this role includes payments, correspondent banking, capital markets, and trade finance, as well as other specialised products.
You will achieve this goal by ensuring the Banks transaction monitoring risks are understood and translated into control and process requirements to support implementation and ongoing BAU monitoring activities. You will also have an integral role in supporting transformation and operational teams in the implementation, calibration, and operationalization of the end-to-end transaction monitoring ecosystem. To succeed in this role, you will need not only a solid grasp of financial crime laws and regulations but also experience and knowledge of translating these into a proportionate and risk-based control environment.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
- Actively and independently ensure the identification and prioritisation of transaction monitoring and control requirements
- Work closely with the different business functions to understand the associated transaction monitoring risks of their products, services, and customers, which you are expected to target with appropriate control and process requirements in line with Bank policy and standards, industry expectations, and regulatory requirement
- Support the design and delivery of TM risk assessment methodologies, including typology and product risk assessments, as well as the design and delivery of tuning and optimisation methodologies and the execution
- Be responsible for defining the data requirements and standards for transaction monitoring and ongoing tracking and reporting
- Ensure collaboration with Group Compliance, 1st Line Transformation, Risk and Control teams, technology, and vendors to ensure that appropriate monitoring processes and controls are defined, implemented, and maintained to provide adequate and ongoing risk mitigation
- Work closely with operational units to ensure that requirements and processes for output management are identified and built into solutions to promote an efficient and robust alert investigation process. You will have a highly valued and visible role
- Conduct regular time and quality reviews of the existing transaction monitoring systems and scenarios to monitor the effectiveness of the existing controls
- Conduct regular assessments of published standards, procedures, and training materials to ensure they remain correct, up-to-date, and relevant
- At least 4 years of experience in the end-to-end transaction monitoring and control framework (experience with business financial crime units is desirable)
- Proven experience in managing projects
- Experience in analytical monitoring techniques that combine the use of both structured and unstructured data alongside human behavioural science
- Knowledge of AML regulations and industry best practises for transaction monitoring
- Great verbal and written communication skills and a structured approach to working with a broad and complex portfolio of topics in a rapidly changing environment
- Enjoy building an inclusive culture in alignment with our core values
- Advanced skills in English (both written and verbal)
- Holding a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree (professional certification such as CAMS or ICA is highly desirable)
Monthly salary range from 2520 EUR to 3780 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Third pillar pension fund
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Visa darbo diena
Transaction Monitoring Specialist in 1st Line Financial Crime Risk and Advisory
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3000 – 4000
Galioja iki: 2023.12.10
€ 2430 – 3040
Galioja iki: 2023.12.21
€ 3200 – 4800
Galioja iki: 2023.12.04
€ 5000 – 6000
Galioja iki: 2023.12.12
€ 3360 – 5040
Galioja iki: 2023.12.15
€ 1900 – 2800
Galioja iki: 2024.01.01