- Apie įmonę
We are looking for Operations Specialist in Buying & Owning Real Estate HUB – Meeting Services, that are focused on team goals, close collaboration with our stakeholders in the global environment, and delivering high-quality service daily.
Our teams main function is to help Danske Bank advisers located in branches prepare for meetings with customers by providing back-office services when they are planning to buy a property or invest in Denmarks pension funds. The final result of our teams tasks is preparing the customers current or future financial overview which will be used by the adviser to make a decision on the customers loan or provide the best advice regarding pension investments.
You will be responsible for many different tasks, such as document preparation and analysis, data gathering from different systems and documents, customers daily and future economy calculations, communication with advisers and other administrative tasks related to property or other types of loans.
We provide introductory training for all our employees to offer the best possible start in our organization. As we are working with the Danish market, you will have an opportunity to enable your knowledge of the Danish language. We also provide the possibility to participate in the language courses, so you will have a chance to elevate your language skills to the next level. In addition, a monthly language bonus is applicable depending on your language level.
*Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority in the role.
- Process various back-office tasks within the Buying & Owning Real Estate HUB, Meeting Services
- Communicate daily in Danish language with colleagues and third-party real estate agencies, pension companies, and other banks in Denmark via e-mail and phone
- Improve and optimize the process using Lean principles
- Danish language skills (from B1 level) (for which you will receive a monthly language allowance, that depends on your language knowledge level)
- Experience within customer service or back office (finance related or international company would be beneficial)
- A collaborative person with a high sense of responsibility
- Great communication skills
- Enjoy routine tasks and are detail and quality-oriented
- Proactive learner
- Upper-Intermediate English skills
Monthly salary range from 1320 EUR to 1980 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Visa darbo diena
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 600 – 900
Galioja iki: 2023.12.14
€ 1290 – 2380
Galioja iki: 2023.12.19
€ 1280 – 1500
Galioja iki: 2023.12.07
€ 1545 – 2280
Galioja iki: 2023.12.18
€ 2500 – 3500
Galioja iki: 2023.12.23
Galioja iki: 2023.12.13