- Apie įmonę
ENDPOINT ADMINISTRATOR (LEVELS 2, 3)
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures.
We are hiring in Lithuania for our Shared Service Center in the heart of Vilnius: https://vimeo.com/363371732/9699034db5
You will be responsible for providing a customer-oriented experience by implementing existing procedures, policies, standards, and strategies related to endpoint administration.
The person holding this position will support the endpoint strategy by delivering patches & application deployments to maintain endpoint currency. The individual, who fits this role, must have a deep understanding of patching/deployment, packaging, and reporting. He or she must manage the endpoint tools as well as foster the culture of innovation.
This is a technical role that will also provide technical mentorship to other engineers and support for the endpoint associates’ engagements. An individual must have strong communication skills and be able to work collaboratively with associates and technical colleagues from other teams (Endpoint Engineering, Endpoint Support, Service Desk, Unified Communications, Associate Experience, Directory Services, etc.).
The person holding this position must be capable to analyze trends in technology, assess the impact of emerging technologies on business, provide solutions to address technology and business issues, taking into consideration business needs and associated costs. Endpoint Administrators are empowered to provide suggestions for existing procedures, policies, standards, and strategies' improvements.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for endpoint patching and managed application deployments across complex environment.
• Partners with Endpoint Engineering on implementation of new endpoint solutions.
• Utilizes endpoint management tools to provide reporting of environment.
• Packages applications to automate delivery and increase standardization.
• Collaborates with multiple technical colleagues from other teams to deliver solutions that meet technical or business requirements.
• Seeks for the opportunities to contribute and works with the internal and external stakeholders to understand business needs.
• Designs, develops/ builds and tests solutions to ensure business continuity at present and in the future.
• Leads the improvement processes that impact stakeholder’s satisfaction and relationships.
• Is responsible for the endpoint experience across all business units, including OS servicing, application currency and modernization opportunities.
• Analyzes metrics to understand the performance and identifies the opportunities for the continuous improvements.
• Designs and builds reporting dashboards to understand the environment better and provide just-in-time information for the stakeholders.
• Measures, analyses service performance, identifies the performance problems and recommends the improvements.
• Performs routine maintenance tasks.
• Researches, analyzes, and recommends the implementation of software or hardware changes to rectify current or future problems while taking into consideration the impact on the existing system.
• Investigates alternative methods to expedite the problem resolution.
• Evaluates future technologies and makes recommendations.
• Works with relevant stakeholders to define the endpoint administration strategy and delivers routine updates.
• Contributes to the establishment or change of procedures, policies, standards, or strategies related to endpoint administration.
• Ensures compliance to policies, procedures, and standards.
• Designs and follows processes to ensure business continuity and continues improvements.
• Assists the development of disaster recovery plans.
• Participates in the identification of the vulnerabilities and mitigation plan.
• Supports the environment of open and upward communication with all staff, to ensure positive employee morale, effective conflict resolution and upward flow of creative ideas for the benefit of the Company and its employees.
• Ensures regular and timely work status update for the stakeholders.
• Openly discusses work progress and obstacles.
• Provides advice, guidance, encouragement, and constructive feedback.
• Ensures work, information, ideas, and technology flow freely among the team.
• Establishes measurable individual objectives that are aligned with business and organizational goals.
• Identifies personal gaps of skills and knowledge and provides recommendations how these gaps ...