- Apie įmonę
EMPLOYEE SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures.
We are hiring in Lithuania for our Shared Service Center in the heart of Vilnius: https://vimeo.com/363371732/9699034db5
The Employee Service Representative is the first point of contact for all incoming inquires, issues, and work requests related to HR administration and transactions. This role handles inquiries, requests, and cases to closure, while appropriately escalating complex cases. Also, this role provides accurate and timely processing of HR transactions and delivers outstanding customer service to internal and external customers.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provides first point of contact support to incoming calls/emails/requests from customers (e.g., associates, managers, candidates, dependents) to answer questions, resolve issues, and respond to inquiries related to broad HR based processes and systems
• Records inquiries and requests, communicates resolutions, and updates cases using case management tools
• Handles any required customer follow-up and conducts additional research as necessary
• Maintains customer contact until request is resolved, including informing customer of status and resolution
• Provides accurate, consistent, and timely responses to HR process, system and policy requests which are considered to be routine requests and require limited research
• Performs basic administration processing and approval of transactions, data input and verification of required documentation
• Educates associates on company practices and tools (e.g., intranet, ESS, MSS) to encourage associates to resolve questions on their own by leveraging Associate Self-Service (ESS) and Manager Self-Service (MSS)
• Escalates complex cases requiring interpretation to appropriate Tier 2 Specialist or, if necessary, Tier 3 COE representative
• Provides document support by managing incoming and outgoing forms, information, etc.; conducts document imaging
• Works to develop an in-depth understanding of the customers’ needs
• Identifies and resolves the customers issues and anticipates future needs by explaining/suggesting/providing additional information that the customer needs to know in order to successfully perform their duties
• Meets key performance measures such as call resolution, average answer speed, case response, case and call quality
• Performs various HR tasks/projects as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree Program or equivalent combination of experience and education
• 1 - 3 years related experience in similar role or HR administrative or customer service role
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to create and manage budgets and expenses
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong leadership skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Strong negotiating skills
• Thorough knowledge of ABC policies and procedures
• Strong computer skills in order to operate effectively with company systems and programs; knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.