- Apie įmonę
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Revel Systems powers the ambitions of restaurants and retailers with a robust cloudbased point of sale (POS) and business management system. Improving day-to-day operations and fuelling merchant growth, Revel’s streamlined ecosystem helps customers seize their future by pairing an intuitive POS with powerful management tools on a single platform. Founded in 2010 with major offices in Atlanta, Vilnius, and San Francisco.
About The Role
The Software Development Manager will help build and lead Vilnius based team of engineers and oversee direction, architecture and drive new feature delivery. Building a pipeline of technical talent, creating a fun, challenging and rewarding environment will be some of the key objectives for this position. Technology stack consists of React.JS, Python, Postgres within AWS.
- Oversee the technical design and delivery of software features to ensure compliance with architecture standards, guidelines and objectives
- Help establish and instil best practices techniques for a high level of quality and scalability
- Hire, mentor and develop smart, motivated engineers
- Create a culture of quality with a sense of urgency
- Coach, inspire, and lead Agile teams
- Engage with product owners, scrum masters, QA and other stakeholders to ensure key objectives for target markets are met
- Dive into product specs, technical designs, code and test plans to drive quality deliverables
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of leadership experience building and managing diverse development teams for software product delivery
- 7+ years development experience of large-scale business applications consisting of full stack web and cloud technologies
- 4+ years of experience applying Agile development practices and working with agile based tools such as Jira and confluence
- Solid understanding of relational databases and proper design for scalability
- Have applied development best practices such as TDD, code reviews and continuous integration in practice
- Demonstrate a high level of experience in system architecture, technical design and software development technology
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to details and organizational skills
- Experience with AWS Cloud services a plus
- We are a product company: we influence product development decisions and create tools for driving foodservice businesses to success
- We offer a unique cultural environment: supportive leadership, Agile values, feedback culture, recognition of professional accomplishments
- We care about technology and quality: our tech initiatives are bottom-up, teams organise guilds and cross-site meetups
- We care about our employees: health insurance is provided for every member of our team
- We invest in personal development: annual conference budget, 10% of working time dedicated to learning, Udemy
- We share our success: profit Sharing Plan for employees
- We work flexible hours: you are in control of your working schedule
- Salary ranges 5000€ - 6400€ gross.
Working at Revel, you will find a community of relentlessly entrepreneurial, results driven, and team oriented individuals who strive to deliver the #1 iPad POS to their customers. We invite you to come and join the REVELution that has grown to 500+ team members, across four continents. Here, you will not only discover a great place to work, but a place that you can call home and one that encourages and supports both your career growth and personal success.
By applying for a job position and submitting your personal data, you confirm that you have read and accept Revel Systems’ Applicant Privacy Notice: