- Apie įmonę
SENIOR FRONT END ENGINEER
Revel Systems powers the ambitions of restaurants and retailers with a robust cloudbased point of sale (POS) and business management system. Improving day-to-day operations and fuelling merchant growth, Revel’s streamlined ecosystem helps customers seize their future by pairing an intuitive POS with powerful management tools on a single platform. Founded in 2010 with major offices in Atlanta, Vilnius, and San Francisco.
About The Role
Senior Front-end engineer plays a significant role on our engineering team. In this role you will collaborate openly in an Agile Software Development environment with focus on quality and best development practices. The ideal candidate will work with designers, software engineers and product owners to develop the next generation online ordering experience and services with the modern technological stack. Team will rely on you to evaluate and continuously improve our existing large front-end ecosystem.
With us, you will:
- Contribute to technical architecture, coding standards, and other team policies.
- Focus on quality and XP practices such as automated testing, simple design, pair programming
- Work in a Scrum team and have an agile mindset
- Being a role model for team members. Mentoring, encouraging their professional growth and maximizing their potential contributions
- Software development experience in building high availability applications
- Strong product sense and the ability to own large areas of product design and usability
- Argument level of thinking and ability to sell technical ideas to the team
- An interest in building robust UIs with modern tools
- Fluent written/spoken English
Our essential technology stack
Python, Typescript, React.js, Cypress, PostgreSQL, GitLab, Terraform. We create our solutions using AWS managed services including Lambda, RDS, DynamoDB, API Gateway and we develop our frontend solutions as flexible web components.
- Salary ranges from 4200.00 to 5700.00 € gross
- We are a product company: we influence product development decisions and create tools for driving foodservice businesses to success
- We offer a unique cultural environment: supportive leadership, Agile values, feedback culture, recognition of professional accomplishments
- We care about technology and quality: our tech initiatives are bottom-up, teams organise guilds and cross-site meetups
- We care about our employees: health insurance is provided for every member of our team
- We invest in personal development: annual conference budget, 10% of working time dedicated to learning, Udemy
- We share our success: profit Sharing Plan for employees
- We work flexible hours: you are in control of your working schedule
Working at Revel, you will find a community of relentlessly entrepreneurial, results driven, and team oriented individuals who strive to deliver the #1 iPad POS to their customers. We invite you to come and join the REVELution that has grown to 500+ team members, across four continents. Here, you will not only discover a great place to work, but a place that you can call home and one that encourages and supports both your career growth and personal success.
By applying for a job position and submitting your personal data, you confirm that you have read and accept Revel Systems’ Applicant Privacy Notice: