- Apie įmonę
As a Senior Front-end Developer at Deriv, you’ll build powerful front-end systems with an improved user experience for our clients worldwide. You’ll be heavily involved in the design and development phases of our applications as we aim to create the best online trading platform in the industry.
- Find the balance between functional and aesthetic design, and create engaging user interfaces for all our products.
- Ensure our products are accessible across all platforms by optimising them for speed, scalability, and usability.
- Resolve web-development challenges by employing reusable components and the latest front-end frameworks.
- Offer the best user experience for our clients by performing automated tests, troubleshooting issues, and making improvements.
- Maintain clear and detailed technical design documentation according to our style guide.
What you have
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Extensive knowledge of various debugging and testing processes
- Working experience with React library
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
What’s good to have
- Proficiency in advanced coding techniques and cross-platform development
- Working knowledge of technologies such as MobX, Gatsby, WebSocket, and styled-components
- Experience with Git
- Understanding of UI/UX design processes
- Working knowledge of open-source platforms like Linux
- Familiarity with back-end technologies and processes
What we’ll give you
- Exciting work challenges
- Collaborative work environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Workdays from Monday to Friday
- Annual performance bonus
- Casual dress code
You’ll be part of our Front-end team, where we build the client-side of our web applications by translating UI/UX design wireframes into a user-centric web experience. We advocate for our clients’ needs and we collaborate with other teams to implement an engaging user interface for our trading platforms.