- Apie įmonę
As a DevOps Engineer at Deriv, you will be deeply involved in every stage of the software lifecycle. You will work closely with developers and testers to facilitate the smooth execution of the continuous integration (CI) process. By connecting software development to our day-to-day operations, you'll improve the quality of our products and services.
- Maintain and extend our service monitoring. We use tools such as Datadog to detect and react to issues. We’ll need you to be proactive and find issues before they happen.
- Keep things running. Systems do break from time to time. When they break, your job will be to make them work again. Once they work, walk the developers through the failure so they can prevent them from breaking again.
- Keep our systems secure. We have a dedicated security team, but you’ll also need to be ready to fight off intrusions. Defeat any attempts at breaking into our systems.
- Help us improve continuously. If you have suggestions for making things better, we’d love to hear about it.
What you have
- Expertise in cloud solutions and virtualization infrastructure, including AWS, Google Cloud Platform, and KVM
- Familiarity with Linux/Windows and open-source applications such as rsyslog, DHCP, iptables, Postfix, NGINX, and initialization systems such as systemd and SysVinit
- Extensive experience in TCP/IP networking, firewalls, and VPNs
- Knowledge of hardware and software firewalls, intrusion detection methods, security systems, and DDoS protection
- Thorough knowledge of bash scripting
- Knowledge of Chef, Ansible, SaltStack, or similar configuration management tools
- Experience in:
- Site reliability engineering (SRE)
- Managing round-the-clock operations for incident resolution, including alerts, rotations, and escalations
- Designing and working with high-availability web service architecture
- Application containerization (preferably Docker)
- Database administration (preferably PostgreSQL)
- Fluency in spoken and written English
What’s good to have
- Extensive knowledge of information security and data protection
- Experience with Terraform and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with Perl, Python, and other scripting languages
- Knowledge of industry-accepted IS standards
- Experience in:
- Hardening Linux/Windows systems
- CI tools such as Travis-CI, CircleCI, Jenkins etc.
- Documentation of processes and incidents
- Version Control software (Git)
- Windows Server Administration (IIS, MS-SQL)
What we’ll give you
- Exciting work challenges
- Collaborative work environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Workdays from Monday to Friday
- Annual performance bonus
- Casual dress code
You’ll be part of our DevOps team, where we collaborate with various teams to ensure successful code deployment, component testing, process re-engineering, and quality improvement. With a holistic view of our technical environment, we provide the best solutions that benefit the company and our clients.