- Apie įmonę
Under the general direction of the Accounts Payable Vice President, you will lead the daily operations of the Global Financial Shared Services International Accounts Payable department. This includes ensuring optimal productivity and accuracy while cultivating positive associate morale and maintaining strong supplier relationships; protects the accounts payable and cash assets of the corporation; evaluates strategic challenges to enterprise AP processing and presents and implements solutions globally; works both independently and collaboratively with members of the GFSS US Accounts Payable team, Strategic Global Sourcing category management, World Courier Finance leads and other internal stakeholders to maintain alignment with department and enterprise objectives. Will interact and partner expansively with Treasury, Distribution Centers, and Accounting team members and all levels of management.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for oversight of functional areas in AP environments to support business units (primarily internationally) to establish consistent processes and controls through risk mitigation and fraud prevention practices.
- Demonstrates a comprehensive knowledge of supplier invoicing (including EDI), payment terms, return shipments to suppliers, variance resolution, vendor correspondence, remit vendor master, accounts payable audit, research & resolution and disbursements to ensure appropriate objectives and goals are attained.
- Coordinates financial and budgetary activities to achieve maximum operational efficiency while maintaining appropriate financial controls.
- Reviews performance data (financial and activity reports) to monitor and measure productivity, goal progress and activity levels.
- Responsible for understanding ABC policies, philosophy, goals and objectives from a global enterprise perspective in order to implement procedures that establish & maintain financial AP controls and SOX compliance to protect cash assets and maximize operational efficiency.
- Coordinates development, execution and testing of AP disaster recovery plan
Supports Treasury & Corporate FP&A in the execution of AP cash management and projection requirements.
- Evaluates business processes and system design and identifies, presents and implements recommendations for reducing costs, improving effectiveness and efficiencies of AP processes.
- Responsible for the communication of business needs & requirements to IT to affect process improvement or fix systemic or process inefficiencies and ensure accurate testing and implementation of system upgrades and enhancements.
- Leads the activities of the accounts payable associates to ensure proper and consistent compliance with company approved policies and procedures.
- Responsible for hiring, coaching, counseling, retention, terminations, performance management and training including evaluating AP team performance based on goals and objectives developed by AP leadership to maintain optimal performance standards and keeping the team motivated and engaged.
- In alignment with AP leadership, supports long-term collaborative partnerships with suppliers, based on trust and confidence, ensuring needs and issues are resolved in a timely and professional manner while driving for continual supplier satisfaction and operational efficiencies.
- Demonstrated track record of successfully, progressive responsible experience at the management level of accounts payable or a similar field
- 5 years related AP managerial or similar field experience and a bachelor's degree in accounting or a related field is strongly preferred.
- Ability to build strong relationships with suppliers and internal teams (i.e. senior management, peers and colleagues) to develop creative & collaborative approaches
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to develop strong, cohesive teams with a proven ability to develop team members to maximize individual and team potentials
- Ability to work independently with limited direct supervision
- Excellent decision-making skills based on good business judgment
- Strong analytical & mathematical skills, including strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Word, and Outlook and SAP
- Subject matter expert of all aspects of accounts payable including business processes and best practices
- Experience in managing varied Global AP or Shared Services environments and systems
- Ability to implement processes resulting in satisfactory audit practices
- Strong management, organizational and negotiation skills
- Strong understanding of foreign currency exchange and its nuances within AP
- Excellent ability to resolve supplier and internal customer concerns quickly and creatively to achieve satisfaction
- Strong written and oral communications with keen attention to detail and reliability
- Ability to multi-task effectively and prioritize high volume, high priority initiatives
What we offer
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.