- Apie įmonę
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis grupės paslaugų centras"?
We are looking for a colleague, who would join the PHP developers team and help us take care of our in-house software development capabilities. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Design and development of self-service portals for "Ignitis group" distribution and supply companies and continuously adding new features and functionality using Agile methodology;
- Develop code to ensure high-performance and availability of the resulting solution;
- Work closely with other developers, Solution Architect, Development Team Lead and Product Owner to develop an effective, visually appealing, functional and intuitive self-service portals implementation to empower "Ignitis group" companies to benefit from new business opportunities, be fast in response to customers' demands and provide stable and cost-effective services;
- Actively participate in all Agile Scrum activities and ceremonies.
We expect that You:
- Have at least 3 years' experience working in a team of developers on complex, sophisticated projects using Symfony;
- Have at least 2 years' experience of planning and implementation of development strategy for large systems;
- Deep understand of PHP programming languages;
- Have experience creating custom Symfony modules;
- Have experience integrating web applications with other applications using SOAP/REST based web services;
- Have experience collaborating with both web developers and web designers/UI designers;
- Have high level of communication skills, ability to work as part of a team, very strong learning capabilities.
We work with:
PHP 7, PhpStorm on Ubuntu, GIT with GitLab, MariaDB/MySQL databases, Docker, Readis, Elasticsearch and much more to come.
As part of our team You:
- Your knowledge and experience will contribute towards developing long-term energy projects of national importance;
- You will have an opportunity to take up unique challenges specific to the energy sector together with a team of professionals;
- You will have an opportunity to work with the newest technologies;
- You will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world;
- You will receive benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, flexible work time, etc).
Ignitis Group is one of the largest international utilities and renewable energy group of companies in the Baltic region. The companies of the Group produce, supply and distribute energy as well as operate all services required to make the world energy smart.
One of its companies is Ignitis Grupės Paslaugų Centras, an internal service centre providing IT, public procurement, accounting, human resources management, legal, communication and client services to all companies of the Group.