- Apie įmonę
Purpose of the role:
Are you passionate about learning? Do you hate technical jargon? Do you find it easy to translate complex instructions into simple step-by-step guides?
Adform’s Business Processes team is responsible for processes, business tools, best practices as well as Client Training & Certification and we help all parts of the business.
We’re looking for a Training and Certification Consultant to assist in the planning, production and maintenance of Adform Academy, our Learning & Development platform.
You will work closely with Product Directors, technical specialists, designers and marketers to define and create course content. Your expertise and ideas will feed into the future of the Training and Certification product with Adform, therefore you will have an opportunity to apply your vision, alongside the Training and Certifications Lead to influence the future of our client training experience.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Identify needed training topics and write technical training copy
- Update and amend material to reflect major product changes and ongoing releases
- Capture raw assets to illustrate instructions and concepts
- Align deliverables with client training and certification needs and agreed milestones
- Highlight challenges and solutions related to the completion of the project (people/technology/materials)
- Liaise with internal specialists to ensure training materials are aligned to Adform systems capabilities, work practically and are easily understood
- Collaborate on timeline and resources needed (people/technology/materials)
- Complete deliverables to agreed timelines
- Provide support & guidance internally and externally on functionality of the Learning Management System
- Collate feedback from local markets and feed this into education planning
- Manage day-to-day activities for deliverables to be completed within set timeline
- Participate in Industry events to stay up to date on digital ecosystem and competitors
We expect you have/are:
- Detail-oriented and an efficient individual contributor
- Proven work experience training or teaching others
- Proven work experience in project management
- Proficiency with Microsoft SharePoint and other internal tools
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and tasks at the same time
- Adaptable to change and thrive in a fast-paced business environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in particular when handling multiple stakeholders
- Fluent verbal and written English language skills
- Curious, informal and treat others with respect
It would be an advantage if you have:
- Experience in the AdTech industry
- Experience with Learning Management Systems
- Knowledge of Adform’s platform capabilities
- An experienced and professional team;
- Challenging and unique tasks;
- A dynamic, inspiring and international environment;
- A performance-oriented leadership with an informal communication style;
- A chance to learn from experts and experienced leaders around the world;
- Other standard benefits such as health insurance, additional vacation days, company offsite events, team buildings and many office activities;
- Monthly salary range for this position starts from 1900 EUR gross. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies.