- Apie įmonę
As a MetaTrader 5 Developer at Deriv.com, you will utilise your expertise in programming to enhance our clients’ trading experience on the MT5 platform. The role opens up opportunities for you to propose risk management and trading solutions. You will also recommend and implement automated trading strategies and lead their successful implementation. With our growing client base, you will address the urgent need for efficient integration between our services and the MT5 architecture. The role gives you the freedom to develop new ideas and contribute to the knowledge-base of the company as it continues to grow.
- Develop and maintain MT5 plugins that connect MetaTrader 5 to our internal systems.
- Create and support MT5 application programming interfaces (API).
- Run tests and applications during development and deployment.
- Perform ongoing support and configuration of our MT5 servers.
- Employing a methodical and tenacious approach to software development, documentation, and maintenance.
- Explore new markets and identify promising offerings.
- Master the new technologies that are introduced to the arsenal of our engineering teams.
What you have
- University degree in computer science or a related field or equivalent in training and experience
- 2+ years of experience in object-oriented programming
- Exceptional skills in C++
- Hands-on experience with trading platforms such as MT5, MT4, DXtrade, Ctrader, and NinjaTrader
- Experience in developing MT5 plugins
- Experience in working with MT5 APIs
- Experience in test-driven development (TDD) and unit testing
- Good knowledge of SQL and MQL5
- Deep understanding of software design and architecture
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
What’s good to have
- Work experience in the financial services industry
- Experience in ERP/CRM integration
- Experience in MT5 management
What we’ll give you
- Exciting work challenges
- Collaborative work environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Workdays from Monday to Friday
- Annual performance bonus
- Casual dress code
You’ll be part of the MT5 Trading team. We’re in charge of Deriv products and services on MetaTrader 5 (MT5) — the popular multi-asset trading platform. We work behind the scenes to keep over 300,000 clients trading on MT5 through our broker platform. We strive for new ways to strengthen our product offering and meet the demands of our growing MT5 user base.