- Apie įmonę
As a Compliance Executive at Deriv, you will ensure that our group of companies worldwide conduct their business operations in full compliance with relevant national and international laws and regulations.
- Work with the Head of Compliance to ensure Deriv Group companies comply with AML, KYC, and Data Protection laws and regulations.
- Plan and direct internal programmes and policies to empower all departments with the knowledge, awareness, and practices of regulatory compliance.
- Track laws and regulations that may affect all group companies and implement necessary changes to internal policies in order to manage and mitigate our risk and exposure.
- Screen and approve website content and marketing promotions.
- Review and monitor business contracts and agreements entered into by group companies worldwide.
- Assist with regulatory audits and annual statutory audits of group companies worldwide.
What you have
- A university degree in a related field
- A good understanding of/exposure to corporate, legal, or regulatory compliance
- Thorough understanding of anti-money laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) processes and other compliance matters in multiple jurisdictions
- The ability to draft and review legal documents and prepare licence applications
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
What’s good to have
- Diploma in risk management and compliance (ICA)
What we’ll give you
- Growth-inducing challenges
- Productive work atmosphere
- Cooperation, support, and empowerment
- Career progression opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Health benefits
- Casual dress code
- Travel and internet allowances
You’ll be part of the Compliance team. We’re responsible for managing regulatory compliance within the company. We perform a wide range of tasks, such as ensuring operational compliance with regulations, assisting with regulatory audits and annual statutory audits, conducting anti-fraud checks on clients, and analysing trade and payment activities for abuse. Our work is essential to the company’s sustainability and ambition.