- Apie įmonę
OUR CLIENT: Danske Bank is strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. They are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how to operate. Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Developing a framework for the automation of application security controls;
• Automating and transforming time-consuming and routine based security processes and approvals;
• Working to enable and promote secure DevOps processes;
• Building resilient, reliable, and highly-available security services to support development teams.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
• 3+ years experience with C#/.NET development, REST APIs, microservices, and SQL;
• Knowledge of scripting in Bash, PowerShell, or Python;
• Experience with DevOps tools and processes, build automation and orchestration tools;
• Knowledge of container technology, Docker, Kubernetes;
• Experience with source control systems such as Git, TFS, and Stash and various ways of using them (GitFlow, GitOps, etc.);
• Knowledge of networking, micro-segmentation, and firewall rules;
• Knowledge of the modern web/app development stack and cloud-native development.
• Health, Travel, Accidents & critical diseases insurance;
• Third pillar pension fund;
• Special offers & additional discounts;
• Additional days of leave;
• GYM services and even more!