- Apie įmonę
Business Process Analyst
Rating Transaction Services (RTS) owns and manages the operational control framework and global tactical operations teams as well as supports the end-to-end transactional rating process through workflow coordination and rating desk services.
The Business Process Analyst (Associate Operations Analyst) represents a key role in the delivery of key initiatives and support of business processes and tools that are critical to the MIS business. Individual will work closely with variety of key stakeholders within RTS and across the MIS organization.
- Participate in cross-functional projects related to the end-to-end MIS ratings process, business transformation initiatives or evolving regulatory requirements
- Support efforts to standardize operational business processes and enhance operating efficiency
- Assist with performing root cause analysis, remediation and process improvements to strengthen operational controls and enhance business processes
- Assist with generating senior management reporting, maintaining a Power BI dashboard and validating that reports are complete, accurate and produced on time
- Provide daily support for the RTS team and senior managers, including maintaining status reports; tracking issues, risks, and dependencies; generating performance metrics as well as Standard Operating Procedures, etc.
- Undergraduate BA/BS degree in business, finance/economics, management or similar field
- Required business process or business analysis experiences with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to interact comfortably with different levels of management and articulate/present issues clearly and succinctly
- Highly organized and efficient, with an attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel (VBA, macros, VLookups, etc.), Word and PowerPoint required; Access preferred
- Strong knowledge of Power BI, SharePoint 0365 and any programming skills a plus