- Apie įmonę
T-LAB Professional (https://tlabprofessional.com/ ) is the first cosmopolitan beauty brand, featuring 99% natural formulas, sustainable luxury design and 27 years of professional expertise. Our natural and professional products, providing that instant salon-look at home and long-term benefits for hair and skin, are sold in 25+ countries worldwide via various channels (Retail, SPA & Beauty Salons, Pharmacies, E-commerce).
The Brand belongs to VT HOLDING International Group of Companies, that operates in Vilnius (Lithuania), London (UK) and Miami (USA). Own R&D and factory creates up to 99% natural origin, free from harsh ingredients, dermatologically tested, multicultural, inclusive, vegan, cruelty-free, unisex products for all ages. While building new eco-friendly Scandinavian-style factory, we provide private label services to create innovative BIO Personal Care, BIO Home Care products, and EcoPackaging.
During the lockdown, we grew 4x and expanding more! To meet our ambitious goals, we are looking for a passionate and professional MARKETING PROJECT MANAGER to join our team in Vilnius (Lithuania) in order to increase brand awareness in Europe/USA, drive international sales and launch new breakthrough products to the market.
If you are excited about social media, enjoy to deliver creative content, thrive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and are eager to implement the campaigns that will bring T-LAB Professional to the next level, then, we want to hear from you!
What you will do:
- Prepare yearly marketing communication plan, aligning with campaigns, events, product launches, PR and other updates;
- Plan and coordinate production of high-impact content (photo, video, texts, presentations, POS materials) in accordance to the Brands ‘tone of voice’;
- Build on product messaging that sets new products apart from others in the market to give them a unique selling point;
- Review inventory levels and ensure product sell-out through marketing campaigns internally and externally;
- Agree on a timeline for the development of new products, create products marketing positioning and visual concept;
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone of voice).
What we expect:
- Degree in Marketing, Economics, Communications or another relevant field;
- 1+ years of proven digital experience in marketing or communications;
- Good knowledge of digital formats and principles of creating engaging and catchy content;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English. Working proficiency level of Russian language;
- Attention to details, initiative and responsible attitude towards tasks realization;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Outstanding creative mind and sense of elegant style;
- Analytical thinking, problem-solving skills and time-management skills.
What we offer:
- Monthly salary range is 800-1100 EUR net (1220-1750 EUR gross). The final offer will depend on the skills and achievements. Bonus system is available if you influence an overall Company's business growth - TBD individually during interview.
- Possibility to implement your brightest ideas regarding campaigns in the dynamic field of natural personal care products, home care products, and sustainable packaging.
- Constant professional development - Annual Learning and Development Program which consists of internal and external training.
- Internal valuable discount system for cosmetics products purchase - for employees only;
The warm and friendly working atmosphere within a family business;
- The position is based in the International sales and marketing office located in the heart of Vilnius - Gedimino pr. 26.