- Apie įmonę
QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER
Yukon AOW is a globally renowned company, operating in the field of civilian use electro-optical observational devices. Company is widely known under the brands Pulsar and Yukon, market leaders in innovative solutions. We design, develop, produce and fully support thermal imaging devices, digital night vision devices, and daytime optics. Our company uses many modern technologies and directions such as Embedded Linux, FPGA, IoT, digital image processing, neural networks.
Available vacancy in R&D department at our Vilnius office
- Automated testing of device firmware
- Construction and development of an automated testing system
- CI setup and development
- Testing the interaction of the device with mobile applications
- Registration of test documentation
- Salary from 3000 to 4500 € before taxes.
- Monthly bonus
- According to target indicators upon completion of a year of employment
- Training compensation
- Opportunities to acquire most up-to-date knowledge to increase your skills and competencies.
- Work travel
- Friendly international team
- Participation in various internal projects
- Experience in automated software testing (firmware is a plus)
- Understanding the software development and testing process
- Experience with Python or experience in scripting in any other languages
- Experience in drafting test documentation
- Higher education.
- Basic knowledge of Linux systems
- Test automation experience
- Experience with CI systems
- Russian language.
- Knowledge of languages – English is a plus.