- Apie įmonę
• Check and approve invoices;
• Ensure correct cost allocation;
• Prepare reports related to approved costs;
• Analyze variance to budget of approved costs;
• Support in monthly closing process;
• Support in budgeting process;
• Other ad-hoc tasks.
• Eagerness to learn new things;
• Accuracy, attention to detail, analytical thinking;
• Good knowledge of MS Excel;
• Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Finance, or similar field;
• Experience in finance and/or aviation would be considered as advantage;
• Fluent English.
• Competitive salary starting from 1300 Eur/month before taxes, depending on your experience and qualifications;
• Guidance from more experienced colleagues;
• Possibility to grow professionally;
• International and friendly environment.