- Apie įmonę
Can you inspire your team to succeed in high-quality case handling to ensure customer satisfaction?
This is a great role offering a dynamic setting where you will face exciting challenges working with diverse tasks every day.
As a Team Leader, you would have the direct responsibility of managing a team of around 11 employees Payments operations area. Your ongoing focus would be on customer service and process improvement.
Payments in LC&I handle cross-border and domestic payments, cheques, bank charges and authority requests. Also, the teams have both direct and indirect customer communication through various channels. We have teams in all the Nordics and Lithuania, with most BAU business being conducted in Vilnius. We handle payments from customers in all segments, from personal to very large corporates.
We expect you to lead an effective team while also encouraging your team members to take responsibility and create value in partnership with the internal customers.
While being responsible for business targets, you would also have an equally important responsibility for ensuring the team’s high job satisfaction and continuous development.
- 1-2 years previous leadership experience ( banking or finance-related sector or operations would be an advantage)
- Stakeholders management, time planning and organizational skills
- Proper decision making in a fast-paced environment, ability to adapt to changes
- Strong customer-centric approach and motivation to deliver excellent service
- Higher education degree
- Knowledge in payments/accounting, SWIFT, cheques processing would be an advantage
- Fluency in both spoken and written English
- Daily leadership responsibility – ability to motivate, develop and coach the team to ensure a culture of effective employee engagement, continuous improvement and high customer focus
- Leading and distributing team workload
- Ensuring professional and effective processing of administrative/back-office tasks
- Help team to understand, optimise and improve processes with a focus on efficiency
- Ensuring compliance with the Group`s business procedures
- Working according to LEAN principles and delivering on continuous improvement initiatives
- Ensure that collaboration with stakeholders is maintained and developed
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2240 EUR to 3360 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out.