- Apie įmonę
You will join a newly organized team responsible for creating self-services for more than 20.000 Danske Bank employees.
We are front-end and back-end engineers who love working with the latest Angular and .NET core versions but are also open to other technologies (React, Vue.js). We love DevOps practices and avoid manual work; hence automation is our best friend. We believe in a great user experience and high-quality UI on all devices.
Last but not least, we have the autonomy to decide what and how we deliver. We work in an Agile setup, and you will join a team of skilled front-end and back-end Software Engineers, Software Architect, UX Designer, and Business Analyst
To be successful in this role, we expect you to have:
- Considerable practical experience in designing and building software products or product features
- Broad knowledge of different engineering specialisations (Web Apps, Web APIs, Mobile)
- Experience with at least one of the popular front-end frameworks (Angular, React, Vue)
- Experience writing RESTful web APIs and integrating them into client apps
- Hands-on experience working with different types of data storage (In-memory, local, remote)
- Familiar with container-based development and DevOps workflows
- Basic knowledge of different authentication methods to secure your apps and APIs
- Communication skills, ability to explain engineering problems and concepts in simple terms
- Fluent in English and technology
Your main quest will be to design, develop and deliver high-quality self-service applications and features for our employees.
Also, you will:
- Create and maintain a development environment for efficient testing and integration
- Ensure that we have minimal but useful technical documentation for our solutions
- Share your knowledge and experience to improve teams’ way of working
- Contribute and adhere to our API coding standards, best practices, and procedures
- Contribute and adhere to our web and mobile app coding standards, best practices, and procedures
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2720 EUR to 4080 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out.