- Apie įmonę
Are you driven by curiosity, detail oriented and passionate about starting your career in Danske Bank?
We want you to succeed in your first role in Danske Bank. That is why we guarantee inspiring atmosphere, supportive team and dedicated mentors to have best experience during the first few months of work!
We aim to help you figure out exactly where you see yourself in our bank, therefore by applying to this position you will join one of the teams, responsible for back-office administrative processes and supporting various banking operations, professional services, business support functions or front-end product development.
Due to global organizational setup, your role will require collaboration with your colleagues locally and in other parts of the world. But don’t worry! Together with your “buddy” / mentor and global team, you will learn required skills and competencies.
*Please note that this is a fixed-term contract
- Higher education or being a student with ability to work full time
- Good communication skills in English
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new processes
- Being a team player who enjoys working, sharing knowledge and having fun together
- Supporting administrative tasks (data entry, investigating, analytical tasks, administration, preparation of various documents, following processes and procedures)
- Work on process improvements and innovation
- Collaboration with your team and contribution to the overall result
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 928 EUR to 1392 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out.