- Apie įmonę
We welcome you on our mission – to enable efficient management of Danske Bank´s financial position by providing high-quality data via modern technology solutions.
Danske Bank has embarked on an agile change journey of scale, and this position is located in Business Analysts Chapter within Finance Tribe. We develop and maintain Frontline reporting tools across the Group’s international markets. Our portfolio consists of various Reports – mainly interactive Tableau dashboards via web-based solutions. We are responsible for the end-to-end Report journey: ETL procedures (using SAS, SQL, or Alteryx) in DWH/Data Lakes (including our own), report development, and continuous maintenance.
The department supports a wide range of stakeholders in resolving performance management issues and in driving projects. The workplace will be located in the Vilnius office together with a team of 10 colleagues and a local manager. The other part of the team is in Copenhagen, and we work hand-in-hand within a global setup.
• 2+ years of relevant experience from Financial or Performance Reporting, BI Reporting, data systems, e.g., within the financial sector
• Experience with Tableau ( or adequate BI tools – SAP Business Objects, Qlik, Power BI, etc.) and SQL, or Alteryx
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics or related
• Great collaboration and communication skills
• Proactive can-do attitude
• Good English skills (spoken and written)
• Other analytical toolboxes will be considered as an advantage (advanced MsExcel, SAS, VBA, or any other coding language)
• Knowledge of the finance sector, banking products, fundamentals of financial steering and accounting (especially performance reporting) will be considered as a benefit
• To fulfill the position, you should be ambitious, motivated, and a good communicator, but at the same time have a natural interest in numbers
• You will develop and maintain monthly performance management reports such as financials, customer development, and customer satisfaction, deposit/lending reporting, customer 360, etc
• There’s a high focus on the efficient data collection process, data & report design, automated reporting solutions and innovative BI Reporting tools. We also pay great attention to user experience principles to deliver the highest quality
• You fit this position ideally if you have Finance/Management Accounting knowledge, technical data skills and the ability to provide data in an appealing visual way
• We offer a clearly defined responsibility area with deliveries to stakeholders globally
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2240 EUR to 4080 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out.