- Apie įmonę
Do you want to be a part of creating the future workspace in one of the leading Scandinavian bank with a global footprint? Can you design and drive workspace research and studies to support the decisions and evaluation of workspaces? Together with strong capabilities in the Premises area, you will be a part of a team that designs future workspaces based on employees’ needs and trends in the market.
In Danske Bank, we have a strong ambition to transform our premises into sustainable and flexible customer places and workplaces to support future ways of working and meeting customers. This is Working@danske. We are on a journey to implement remote work and activity-based working in all our locations. We need you to support us with insights from the market, understanding, and collecting employees’ and customers’ needs.
Join a team where we develop and implement the future workspace concepts
The team Workspace development is rooted in Real Estate in the Technology and Service area. In Real Estate, we are 35 employees situated in Denmark, Lithuania, Norway, Sweden, and Finland. Together with Facility Management, we ensure to provide good workspaces and services for 22.000 Danske Bank employees across the world.
We develop and implement workplaces and customer’s concepts that support the Real Estate strategy and meet employees and customer needs. We work closely with different capabilities and professional areas in the bank e.g., HR, IT, Business partners, and project managers, to anchor the concepts’ principles and support with implementation by being Subject-Matter-Experts in different fields.
The team consists of different capabilities within the area of Real Estate e.g., workspace development, concept development, smart offices, interior design.
As a Workspace Research and Survey Specialist, you will be responsible for designing and implementing our research and evaluation studies in different aspects of the Danske Bank premises (office space, work environment, facility service concepts, etc.). It can both be qualitative and quantitative studies depending on the purpose and goals. You will be part of different project teams and providing your expertise primarily in the pre-project to identify needs and post-project to ensure evaluation.
Your Homebase will be in Vilnius, and however, due to global projects, we expect you to be flexible and support different locations. During the Corona situation, all travel will be limited.
We expect you to have a bachelor’s degree in relevant studies (HR, sociology, ethnography, psychology, etc.) and some year’s experiences within research studies and development of surveys and collect data-analysis in the field of premises. You have a relevant understanding of working and supporting project teams.
To succeed in the job, you have:
- Experience with running quantitative and qualitative research activities to assess workspace needs (e.g., surveys, interviews, workshops)
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to network
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to details
- Have a development mindset and think on new ways to investigate the area and possibility for workplace development
- Good English skills, both in writing and orally
- Computer literacy (MS PowerPoint, Word, and Excel)
You must be comfortable within manage and plan your daily tasks to support the different projects. Therefore, we expect that you can juggle between projects without losing focus. You can both work independently and as a part of a team. You are curious about Danske Bank’s culture and acting by the Bank’s values. You possess good situational awareness and bring value to the table by continuously striving to learn and improve.Mission
We are looking for a skilled colleague, which has the capability and motivation to build up the area and ensure good insights and a framework for workspace studies. We need a consultant who brings in experience from the research and study industry but also willing to learn new aspects of the workspace development area.
Your most important task is to ensure a solid and professional set-up for pre-and post-studies. It can both be studies, your manage yourself, or with support from external providers.
Typical focus areas will be to:
- Collect insights and data through quantitative and qualitative studies to pre-studies for projects by supporting the Project Managers in scoping and designing the projects
- Design and implement evaluation framework for different aspects of Danske Bank premises for post-studies
- Plan and perform tasks and initiatives on an operational research level (collecting data through the most suitable research method, analyzing it, identifying key insights, presenting and communicating them to the key users, etc.)
- Together with partners and external/internal stakeholders (e.g., Group HR, Group IT, Facility Management, etc.), supplement the existing data with extra research and make an analysis to support the business case
- Support in the change management process for implementing activity-based workspace by ensuring the understanding and bring in the insights of employees/customers’ needs and preferences
- Develop best practice methodologies and tools to build competencies within the team continuously
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1760 EUR to 2640 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out.