- Apie įmonę
SOFTWARE PROJECT MANAGER
Baltic Assist provides tailored outsourcing solutions. Our core values Transparency, Efficiency, Innovation and Meritocracy support the Company’s growth and ability to deliver high-quality service to our Clients.
Our customer is looking for a Software Project Manager. You will be tasked with ensuring that your co-workers work efficiently and effectively. You will be reporting directly to the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and support the roll-out and implementation of the new Warehouse Management System and associated applications. You should be a strategic thinker, an effective communicator and have a proven ability to execute technology projects.
Our client has the ambition to deliver excellent and affordable design for our customers, underpinned by working with the best software platforms and you will be an essential part of achieving that goal.
We are looking for an established, process-oriented, Software Project Manager, who can, with the guidance of our CTO, ensure the implementation of the new Warehouse Management System can support and unpin the growth.
- Manage external and internal software projects
- Ensure projects have an adequate level of reporting
- Liaise with internal stakeholders
- Create and maintain project documentation
- Create and maintain project workflows and processes
- 5+ years in project management
- Experience with managing several projects concurrently
- PRINCE 2 or similar certification
- Experience with both technology and non-technology projects is a plus
- Proven ability to scope and self-manage projects from conception
- Motivated by challenges
- Organizational agility and teamwork
- Relationship management skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong, creative problem solver
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to work with a well-known international company.
- Business trips combining sightseeing and training.
- Remote work opportunity. You can combine work from the office and home or even from a beach.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Office Perks: Office library, PlayStation, table football, game nights and more.
- Office Building Perks: Rooftop terrace for morning coffee with a view. Secured bike lock room and shower rooms. Scooter rental post.
- Constant teambuilding events.