- Apie įmonę
The role is primarily focused on supporting the global team on process and control focused projects. The individual will be measured on successful implementation of specific initiatives and increase in operational and control effectiveness. The role works closely across departments in the Commercial Group and with downstream functions to simplify and improve processes and enhance controls.
Under the supervision of the Commercial Operations Process and Commercial Operations Leads, work on projects and BAU activities in support of process improvements, process and control procedural documentation and measurements. Lead and/or participate in commercially focused and cross-functional teams to apply design and Lean 6 Sigma principals to process and control reviews. Assist in communicating and training the Commercial organization on risk management controls.
- Contribute to process efficiencies by helping the global Commercial Group to identify root cost issues for pain points, measure process performance, solution to address prioritized issues, identify improvements, using Lean Six Sigma to increase efficiency and reduce low value-added tasks.
- Create and maintain process and control documentation, dashboards and reports. Work to insure data accuracy of underlying data.
- Support the rollout of new and revised business process by assisting in the review and revision of Operational Guidelines, metrics and controls.
- Work with assigned regions as a liaison to capture and clarify requests for process and control support.
- Work with the Sales teams, Ratings, Billing, Collections, GMO and Pricing to achieve onboarding and account management efficiencies.
- Facilitate portions of new and refresher training on Lean Six Sigma, Design Thinking and Risk Management frameworks.
- Support Commercial Operations leadership by leading the implementation and roll out of new and/or revised business process. Serve as the central point of regional coordination in the development of new and revision of existing business process.
- Build, maintain and leverage excellent relationships with internal stakeholders, with particular emphasis on the Sales organization in assigned region(s).
- Participate in and coordinate activities regionally in support of ad hoc projects.
- Represent the Commercial Ops team in internal meetings where applicable.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics or Engineering background. Master’s degree a plus.
- 3-5 years of working experience with a solid background in Project Management, Process Management or Sales Operations.
- Exposure to and/or knowledge of the role and function of Rating Agencies a plus.
- Experience with defining, designing, documenting and implementing business processes and controls. Prior experience in Audit and Risk Management a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite applications, familiarity with CRM and process charting applications.
- Thinks critically and exercises sound judgment and is able to articulate their own views. Fully explores problems and/or opportunities and provides solutions proactively.
- Focuses on results with a sense of urgency. Proven ability to overcome obstacles and bring issues to closure.
- Completes work tasks efficiently and effectively, adjusts quickly to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change. Demonstrates resilience in the face of adversity.
Takes responsibility for actions/results.
- Collaborative team member willing to compromise. Places organizational priorities above personal goals.
- An individual contributor with experience using influence to lead and direct the work of others