- Apie įmonę
OUR CLIENT - UAB Estrella Baltics - part of Intersnack Group, one of the largest salted snacks manufacturers in Europe. Estrella, which is a well-known and one of the leading brands of salted snacks in the Baltic and Nordic countries, today produces and sells not only potato chips Estrella, but also corn chips and popcorn, nuts and other salted snacks products.
- Gather, analyze and reporting sales data;
- Monitore competitive activity, customer, and market trends;
- Prepare of recommendations for the sales team and improve of current analytical tools;
- Prepare detailed reports, both periodically and ad-hoc.
- University degree in Mathematics, Statistics or Business Management fields (can be ongoing);
- Analytical work experience would be an advantage;
- Analytical thinking, organizational skills and attention to details;
- Excellent computer skills (MS Excel);
- Good knowledge of English;
- Ability and willingness to react and adapt to changing circumstances in a dynamic business environment.
- Responsible work in a leading international company;
- Opportunity to work with a well-known brand;
- Motivating environment and friendly team;
- The opportunity to improve and realize your abilities.