- Apie įmonę
Our team is expanding and we are looking for a new team member.
The Business Analyst will join the Risk Insights unit within Luminor’s Risk Division, which is responsible for Business intelligence, business analysis and reporting across all risk areas. You will lead the work with business requirements for Change the Bank initiatives, automation & digitalization activities, and other BA related work.
This is the time full of new opportunities and chances to stand up and bring out the best in you!
- Lead report automation and digitalization program to consolidate, design and develop risk reports into self-service dashboards via dedicated BI platform;
- Lead requirements engineering, design sessions and other business analysis related activities in risk projects;
- Facilitating user need analysis, underlying data analysis and reporting including training the wider organization;
- Assist in strategic planning and data and reporting roadmap development;
- Deliver data-driven insights and reports for various risk themes on regular, one-off or idiosyncratic complex situations with analyses, reports and dashboards, data visualization, research and insights, written recommendations;
- Serve as a subject matter expert for BI tool, advocating usage through demonstrations using impactful use cases;
- Continuously raise and follow through the ideas for optimization and improvement of solutions and/or processes.
Skills and experience:
To succeed in this role, you’ll need at 2+ years of experience working as an analyst or business analyst area within Risk, Finance, or other related area. You are also educated to a higher degree in Economics, Mathematics, Business Management, Risk Management, Finance or other related subject.
You will also demonstrate:
- Experience working with risk data or within risk management area;
- Experience collecting and analyzing business requirements (i.e. requirements engineering);
- Experience with Tableau or other data visualization tool;
- The ability to translate complex datasets and statistical techniques into simple, easily understood concepts – visually, verbally and in writing;
- Communication and presentation skills with an ability to visualize and report insights creatively in a variety of formats to various stakeholders at all levels of the organization;
- Preferably proven experience or demonstrated capability taking part in transformational or improvement initiatives in complex, dynamic environments;
- Demonstrated experience of working in cross functional teams and managing stakeholders with a strong orientation towards achieving results;
- Proactive, innovative, and curious mindset;
- Excellent English language skills.
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and international working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities to innovate, as we build a bank together;
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth;
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary;
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation;
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas;
- A salary range for this position at 2000-3000 EUR (Gross*), which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Application deadline is 2021.05.10.
In case of questions please feel free to contact: hiring manager Greta.Petrosiute@luminorgroup.com or junior people partner Vikante.Rackauskaite@luminorgroup.com.