- Apie įmonę
- Facilitate and lead improvement projects with more stakeholders;
- Develop and implement process standards;
- Assist with structured problem solving and leading the mindset;
- The frontrunner for continuous improvement mindset;
- Ensuring local communication and support related to continuous improvement.
- Higher education diploma;
- At least 1-3 years of experience:
▪ Analyzing and mapping processes;
▪ Working with LEAN tools and LEAN Thinking;
▪ Optimizing production;
- Excellent MS office skills;
- Capacity to work independently with a focus on delivering high-quality results;
- Ability to work in close cooperation with people at all levels of the organization;
- Capability to understand and execute holistic and operational analysis and work;
- Capacity to plan actions effectively when having a lot on your plate;
- High sense of responsibility, capacity to organize time and plan actions effectively;
- Fluent Lithuanian language and very good English language skills. Russian language skills would be an advantage;
- Positive, enthusiastic, communicative personality;
- The ability to build relationships and communicate well with all levels of the organization.
- A varied and challenging job in a well-consolidated international company in growth;
- Influence on your own projects and responsibilities;
- Relevant training and education;
- Career possibilities.
- A good work environment with great benefits;
- Theoretical and personal development.