- Apie įmonę
- To provide ongoing maintenance and support of the company`s building systems and be able to fix minor defects.
- Supervise and escort specialists and sub-contractors working with the building technical systems.
- Performs basic electrical work and determines when a electrician is required.
- Performs basic cosmetic repairs, such as local wall painting, putty.
- Performs basic HVAC works and repairs, such as filters replacement.
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and dealing with the consequances.
- Repairs building’s hardware equipment, such as doors, windows etc.
- Dismantles and installs, and repairs furniture if required.
- Transports goods or equipment as assigned.
- Performs other maintenance duties as assigned by Direct Manager.
- Execution of job duties requires secondary (higher, special etc.) education.
- At least 2 years’ experience in building systems maintenance and troubleshooting.
- PC literacy – MS Word, MS Excel.
- Excellent knowledge of Lithuanian and basic English (writing).
- The ability to work in a team.
- Challenging work with latest technologies in a dynamic international team.
- Professional and personal development.
- A competitive, experience-based remuneration package.
- Creative and friendly environment.
- Health Care & Insurance.