- Apie įmonę
OUR CLIENT: Danske bank is looking for a service delivery specialist at loan administration team. As a Specialist, you will be a part of a team that supports medium and large corporate customers in all Danske Bank group. The role includes the creation of syndicated agent/participant and bilateral loans in the Loan administration system and administration of them during their life time according to the information and requests received from Loan Agents and Managers or directly from customers.
In this role, you will keep close collaboration with stakeholders, customers and other banks. Loan administration team deals not only with corporate loans but with auxiliary products as well, which would allow you to expand your knowledge even further. In addition, you will have an opportunity to maintain process quality continuously looking for ways to improve and contribute in Lean culture.
*This is a fixed-term contract until 2022 07
- Create, prolong and finish events on the loans in Loan system;
- Collect information for the next loan event from the stakeholders or customers;
- Fund the loans;
- Create customer/bank payments via SWIFT;
- Calculate commitment, utilisation fees, breakage costs on the loans;
- Reconcile incoming and outgoing payments related to the loans;
- Take discussions on interpretations, exceptions.
- Up to 1-2 years of previous work experience in banking operations or relevant area;
- You can cope with peak periods and deal with some level of uncertainty;
- You are able to work in an agile environment as a team member and collaborate with co-workers;
- You have great stakeholder management and interpersonal skills;
- You are initiative, flexible and proactive to contribute to improvements of processes;
- Knowledge of SWIFT or experience by working with loans (would be considered as an advantage);
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis;
- Third pillar pension fund, health insurance, travel insurance;
- GYM services, canteen services, additional days of leave, emotional rewards;
- Being a part of Danske Bank means numerous sports, volunteering & other activities, festivals you won’t forget and a chance to drive implementation of your own ideas.
- We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function.