- Apie įmonę
The Role / Responsibilities
The Employee Relations function is the Centre of Expertise and primary point of contact for business leaders and HRBPs on matters relating performance management, disciplinary, grievance , investigatory and redundancy matters. The Employee Relations and Investigations (ERI) specialist is responsible for providing advice and expertise to management and HR Business Partners on performance management, disciplinary, grievance, investigatory and redundancy matters.
- Provide guidance to managers about performance management issues and conduct investigations for all complex and escalated issues, or those representing significant risk to the organization.
- Partner with ERI lead, Business Managers, Legal and HRBP's to provide resolutions for escalated or complex issues and concerns. Works with HR Business Partners, as needed, to resource and resolve ERI issues.
- Develop and implement employee relations policies, procedures and guidelines, working with HR Policies and Compliance function, including discipline, grievances and complaints.
- Ensure consistent execution of performance management, disciplinary, grievance and investigatory matters by monitoring and reviewing formal documentation requirements and strategies for responding to ERI inquiries.
- Develop standard approach with the ERI lead for managing complex, ambiguous, and/or escalated ER issues. Determine when to escalate cases to the relevant HR Business Partner and ERI lead.
- Assist with ERI reporting; analyze data, identify trends, work with the HRBP’s and ERI lead to recommend solutions.
- Communicate and ensure understanding by managers and employees of relevant laws, regulations, and organizational policies and answer non-standard questions by managers and employees as needed.
- Conduct needs assessment, design, and deliver employee relations training for supervisors in partnership with T&OD.
- Handle all aspects of a Reduction in Force including planning and execution
- Experience of more progressively responsible HR related experience.
- Experience of ER Case Management in the UK and a desire to expand this to other EMEA jurisdictions. Competent at conducting investigations and drafting outcome letters and investigation reports.
- Ability to resolve conflicts and diffuse employee related issues, concerns, situations.
- Ability to quickly evaluate alternatives and decide on a plan of action.
- Understand and know how to work in a matrixed model - both corporate, functional and geographic.
- Experience with dispersed workforce.
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills.
- Strategic/critical thinker with business acumen.
- Solid project management background and experience with HR technologies.
- Excellent facilitation, public speaking, interpersonal, and communication skills.