- Apie įmonę
SENIOR FULL STACK ENGINEER
Revel Systems powers the ambitions of restaurants and retailers with a robust cloudbased point of sale (POS) and business management system. Improving day-to-day operations and fuelling merchant growth, Revel’s streamlined ecosystem helps customers seize their future by pairing an intuitive POS with powerful management tools on a single platform. Founded in 2010 with major offices in Atlanta, Vilnius, and San Francisco.
About The Role
Revel Systems is looking for a Senior engineer to join our family of pragmatic innovators and technology lobbyists passionate about bottom-up initiatives to modernise and streamline our product organisation.
With us, you will:
- Lead technical architecture, coding standards and other team policies. Provide the architectural guidance and direction to solve complex problems with a simple solution
- Drive technical improvement initiatives
- Understand and share the big picture with the Scrum team
- Create sufficient technical documentation and keep it current
- Be a role model for the team members, both junior and mid-level, encouraging their professional growth and maximizing their potential contributions
- Software development experience in building high availability applications
- 5+ years software development experience. React and Python experience would be an advantage
- Coming with a different technical profile? Don’t worry we will teach you Python and React
- Strong product sense and the ability to own large areas of product design and usability
- Argument level of thinking and ability to sell technical ideas to the international teams
- Fluent written/spoken English is a must
Our essential technology stack
Python, Typescript, React.js, Cypress, PostgreSQL, GitLab, Terraform. We create our solutions using AWS managed services including Lambda, RDS, DynamoDB, API Gateway and we develop our frontend solutions as flexible web components.
- We are a product company: we influence product development decisions and create tools for driving foodservice businesses to success
- We offer a unique cultural environment: supportive leadership, Agile values, feedback culture, recognition of professional accomplishments
- We care about technology and quality: our tech initiatives are bottom-up, teams organise guilds and cross-site meetups
- We care about our employees: health insurance is provided for every member of our team
- We invest in personal development: annual conference budget, 10% of working time dedicated to learning, Udemy license
- We share our success: profit Sharing Plan for employees
- We work flexible hours: you are in control of your working schedule
- Salary ranges from 4000.00 to 5200.00 € gross
Working at Revel, you will find a community of relentlessly entrepreneurial, results-driven, and team-oriented individuals who strive to deliver the #1 iPad POS to their customers. We invite you to come and join the REVELution that has grown to 500+ team members, across four continents. Here, you will not only discover a great place to work but a place that you can call home and one that encourages and supports both your career growth and personal success.
By applying for a job position and submitting your personal data, you confirm that you have read and accept Revel Systems’ Applicant Privacy Notice: