- Apie įmonę
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process, from interviewing through offer/close;
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand, define, and build a recruitment strategy;
- Follow agreed client recruitment process for recruitment delivery;
- Build and manage strong talent pipelines that will help to hire the top talent;
- Participate in intake calls and work to resolve client issues as they arise;
- Be ready to work independently as well as cooperating with your teammates and maintain a "we can do" attitude!
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- To be ready to work in a dynamic environment;
- To "Keep a cool head" - think clearly in a difficult or troubling situation;
- To have a deeply rooted curiosity level and be willing to broaden your professional expertise;
- To have great communication skills and be able to maintain professional relationships with our clients;
- To have excellent MS Office skills;
- To have good English language skills both written and spoken;
- Nice to have:
- Previous experience working with recruitment;
- If you are familiar with Linkedin;
- University degree in management, psychology, or related field.
WHAT WOULD YOU GET:
- Ability to grow as a recruitment specialist in HR and gain insights of the whole labor market;
- Be part of a "Work Hard, Play Hard" team. Participate in our team building events;
- Flexible working hours;
- Competitive salary and motivating bonus system depending on your performance.