- Apie įmonę
The Client Services Consultant is responsible for providing Specialty Logistics supply chain (clinical or other) project consultancy services to Clients, acting as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) in all technical and operational aspects of onboarding storage & distribution projects
You'll be the primary liaison between Clients and the internal teams to resolve any technical / operational issues for ongoing projects and set up any special operations related to a specific project.
You'll effectively establish and develop successful client relationships, acting as the Client advocate within World Courier, offering the most suitable solution for their needs while considering a standardized approach from an operational point of view.
What you will be doing:
- Set up all Projects with clients, by means of reviewing Depot Instructions and obtaining all necessary information concerning the project itself; i.e. products involved, contacts, technical instructions and any other information that may be relevant for the Depot staff to perform their activities
- Negotiate, assess and collaborate with the client to provide a service that best suits its needs for each Project within the CSS portfolio of services and standard procedures
Escalate out of scope requests and negotiate alternatives with clients, in close relationship with other departments (Sales, CSS Quotes, MGMT, QA, Operations, Transport, CTM Star)
- Support sales team by providing assessment in the service offerings related to clinical supply solutions services
- Maintain a line of communication with the Global & Regional Ops Managers for tasks coordination between CS and Ops
- Assume a troubleshooting role in dealing with technical issues brought by Depot associates that might arise during the training or during their daily operations, in relation to the projects stored and managed by World Courier
- Notify all Depot associates of new/updated information regarding any concerned projects and updating the internal documents accordingly in a timely manner.
What you'll have:
- Degree or studies in Pharmaceutical Sciences/ Life Sciences/ Business Administration/ International Trading or Logistics (Pharma Logistics is preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
- Fluency in English - Verbal & Written
- Other preferred languages but not essential: Portuguese & Spanish
- Ability to multi-task; attention to detail; organized
- Ability to work collaboratively but also independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent presentation skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Ability to work under-pressure
- Must maintain knowledge on GxPs, and international industry-related guidelines by applicable Organisms (i.e.: WHO, ICH, FDA, EU, etc.)
- Must be able and willing to travel
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications; Word, Excel and Outlook.
What we offer
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
AmerisourceBergen is a publicly traded Fortune 10 global healthcare solutions company and is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical services companies. Powered by our associates around the world, we provide pharmaceutical products and business solutions that improve access to care. We operate the backbone of the healthcare supply chain. We drive the future of local care delivery. We guide medical innovations to market. We create healthier futures.