- Apie įmonę
What you'll be doing:
- To provide a communication link between the customer and all parties associated with the CSS operation
- Quotation provider for global CSS projects
- Pricing and Invoicing
- Receive quotation request, disseminate requirements and apply relevant tariff ready for submission before client deadline
- Quote production may involve extensive email communications, organizing conference calls or face to face meetings with respective parties to discuss service capability, tariff analysis and specific client requirements
- Review and approval of other office CSS quotes
- Participation in the completion of client tender bids and requests for information (RFIs).
Review and maintain various client and office tariff guides and quote templates on a regular basis
- Compile various client KPI reports on a monthly basis
- Dealing with live shipment issues through WorldStar system
- Management of email inboxes for Accounts and Quotes Teams
- Providing updates to various local and global teams of developments within the Business
- Participate in client business review meetings and attend group calls as and when required
Contract Management - Involvement in the review of new and amended client agreements & Co-ordinate the signing and distribution of agreement documents
What you'll have:
- Experience in logistics, supply chain, sales, administration, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through combination of experience and education
- Data minded and Analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills – verbal & written
- Excellent MS Office - especially, Word and Excel Skills
- Good knowledge of applicable systems
- Excellent time management and work prioritization awareness
- Self motivated, be able to work as part of a team and independently
- Flexible, remains calm under pressure and strong ability to multi-task
- High attention to detail
What we offer
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
Our commitment to People, Quality and Innovation means we deliver career opportunities that few others can match. From our beginnings 50 years ago couriering time sensitive high importance documents to today’s cutting edge logistics solutions for Cell & Gene Therapies that save lives, we now have over 3,000 employees at 140 offices in more than 50 countries worldwide and are part of Fortune 10 corporation AmerisourceBergen.
AmerisourceBergen is a publicly traded Fortune 10 global healthcare solutions company and is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical services companies. Powered by our associates around the world, we provide pharmaceutical products and business solutions that improve access to care. We operate the backbone of the healthcare supply chain. We drive the future of local care delivery. We guide medical innovations to market. We create healthier futures.