- Apie įmonę
Baltic Assist provides tailored outsourcing solutions. Our core values, Transparency, Efficiency, Innovation, and Meritocracy, support the Company's growth and ability to deliver high-quality service to our Clients
Our Customer is a Luxembourg Start-up – Boothted.com, the modular platform for organizations' virtual & hybrid presentations & events to generate leads, engage with the audience and get the word out is looking for a talented and dedicated Marketing Assistant to join the team.
- Deep interest in Marketing and willingness to grow in the role, to learn new technologies and strategies at a very fast pace;
- University degree in Marketing and/or similar experience in Marketing;
- Interest in working for a startup and to help to make it grow;
- Willingness and ability to think out of the box and to also work on other tasks rather than the initially specified tasks (i.e. handling assistant tasks);
- Advanced software skills (Windows/Mac, MS Office, Google Workspace, Adobe Acrobat, Social Media tools such as Zoho Social/Buffer or similar);
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Canva;
- Good knowledge of creating and managing newsletter campaigns (ideally with Sendinblue, or Mailchimp);
- Knowledge or basic understanding in video-editing is a plus (preferably Final Cut, but also other works);
- Ideally experience using Hubspot;
- Ability to work independently;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
- competitive salary;
- remote work opportunity. You can combine work from the office and home or even from a beach somewhere in the Bahamas;
- flexible working schedule;
- unique office perks: unlimited snacks, coffee and tea, PlayStation room, table football, and more stuff;
- office building perks: rooftop terrace for morning coffee with a view;
- secure bike locker room and shower rooms. Scooter rental post;
- constant teambuilding events and workations.
- 700-800 eur/month. net.